Ocdil

May 15, 2017
If it's helpful, the only thing I could find in the game with the NTR HARD On, was the event at night in the house, the waitress job at 9 and Nicole receiving slap in the ass, 4 and 5 Pm events in tanning studio, if someone discovered something else say it please

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
If it's helpful, the only thing I could find in the game with the NTR HARD On, was the event at night in the house, the waitress job at 9 and Nicole receiving slap in the ass, 4 and 5 Pm events in tanning studio, if someone discovered something else say it please
Wait i played couple of weeks game time , didnt get the Nicole slap , events in the tanning studio and how to get the waitress jobb? a walkthrough would help alot for the latest version..

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Wait i played couple of weeks game time , didnt get the Nicole slap , events in the tanning studio and how to get the waitress jobb? a walkthrough would help alot for the latest version..
if you go to the bar, after talking to the bartender and after Nicole brings you the coffee, she goes to see a client on the 2nd floor and gets slaps in the ass, and in the tanning studio you have to pay an hour 4pm and 5 pm I hope I helped you

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
future i think
I open the game images and this were not there .......are this fan renders...... or are in the game and will be implanted in future versions View attachment 51651 View attachment 51652 View attachment 51653 View attachment 51654 View attachment 51655 View attachment 51656 View attachment 51657
I read somewhere this was all side content that saddog made for fans. it won't be in game.

Don't know for sure though.

Reactions: NateRiver1611

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
if you go to the bar, after talking to the bartender and after Nicole brings you the coffee, she goes to see a client on the 2nd floor and gets slaps in the ass, and in the tanning studio you have to pay an hour 4pm and 5 pm I hope I helped you
Easy to see those scenes in hardcore mode. Normal NTR is very hard to see such scenes.

Irritantventje

Jul 18, 2017
The decision at 6pm at dinner doesn't seem to be affecting dad and mom. I believe this is halting my progress in the game

EDIT: I'm about 2 hours in now just grinding corruption in the hope it does something. No events have been triggered yet. the fitness interact button doesn't work. nothing seems to be happening at all. Honestly seems to be a bugridden game as of now and i personally render it unplayable. I really wish it wasn't after i read so much positivity about it.

Last edited:

spambot

Jun 10, 2017
What's with the hype? I found it to be one of the worst games I've played.

Numerous bugs and awkward English aside, here's the main plot-related problems I've noted:

The mc seems to suffer from schizophrenia--his reaction to every women he meets seems to be "I have save them from these pervs..." followed directly by "so I can rape them myself..." Choose one and stick with it, don't be a slimy hypocrite.

The host family raises him and sends him away to school but all he does is molest every female member of the family. Why do they even put up with him? The women should be the ones punching him in the face, before kicking him to the curb (if not calling up the cops).

Seriously, the mc stands out as a creep nonpareil even against other (already very creepy) protagonists of games like this.

The other males characters in this game--such fashion sense, much thighs, very body proportions (to be fair, their proportions are no less absurd than those of their female counterparts, save for the younger sister and the dancer)

Most of the choices/interactions in this game amount to simply zooming in on a woman's body in the scene.

Why have long winded and involved dialogue if the game plays like a parody of "Groundhogs Day"? Unless that's the intended effect, how about replacing subsequent iterations of dialogues with short, common exchanges and greetings like "hello" or "how was your day". As it stands, the sister complains about her phone EVERYDAY at lunch, the sister's friend suffers from daily blunt truma and re-introduces herself in the exact same way EVERY AFTERNOON, etc.

And who's the eponymous "Tyrant"? Certainly not the mc, since all he ever does is act like a wormy pervert, peeking and groping often unconcious women. "The Rat" seem far more appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: L☹VE
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes