Irritantventje

Jul 18, 2017
Because this is new game and story is just at begining. For now you can only gain love or corruption point for mom. It will have a use for later updates.
The thing is I've been grinding giving it a try for the past 2,5 hours and still havent seen content that differed from the first 10 minutes of the game. i edited my last reply with my findings

Reactions: bolonar

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
What's with the hype? I found it to be one of the worst games I've played.

Numerous bugs aside, here's the main plot-related problems I've noted:

The mc seems to suffer from schizophrenia--his reaction to every women he meets seems to be "I have save them from these pervs..." followed directly by "so I can rape them myself..." Choose one and stick with it, don't be a slimy hypocrite.

The host family raises him and sends him away to school but all he does is molest every female member of the family. Why do they even put up with him? The women should be the ones punching him in the face, before kicking him to the curb (if not calling up the cops).

Seriously, the mc stands out as a creep nonpareil even against other (already very creepy) protagonists of games like this.

The other males characters in this game--such fashion sense, much thighs, very body proportions (to be fair, their proportions are no less absurd than those of their female counterparts, save for the younger sister and the dancer)

Most of the choices/interactions in this game amount to simply zooming in on a woman's body in the scene.

Why have long winded and involved dialogue if the game plays like a nightmarish version of "Groundhogs Day"? How about replacing the repeating dialogues with short, common exchanges and greetings like "hello" or "how was your day". As it stands, the sister complains about her phone EVERYDAY at lunch, the sister's friend suffers from daily blunt truma and re-introduces herself in the exact same way EVERY AFTERNOON, etc.

And who's the eponymous "Tyrant"? Certainly not the mc, since all he ever does is act like a wormy pervert, peeking and groping often unconcious women.
This is not a complete game to come conclusion.
But agree with you with creepy protagonists in every game.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The thing is I've been grinding giving it a try for the past 2,5 hours and still havent seen content that differed from the first 10 minutes of the game. i edited my last reply with my findings
My answer is same this is new game and story is just at beginning. He just finished 1 week play or maybe less.

There is 2 bug at fitness yes. I think that button was for subway, cause i saw pics related subway.
Second looks like those 2 girl doing cardio all day and everyday. :D

Last edited:

Irritantventje

Jul 18, 2017
My answer is same this is new game and story is just at beginning. He just finished 1 week play or maybe less.

There is 2 bug at fitness yes. I think that button was for subway, cause i saw pics related subway.
Second looks like those 2 girl doing cardio all day and everyday. :D
At 2pm there is an interaction button at the fitness centre. And honestly I understand that it's a game in its early stages, but the fact that does piss me off a little. Is that even though I've been grinding for 3 hours now. I haven't een any of the events spoken of in the changelog

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
At 2pm there is an interaction button at the fitness centre. And honestly I understand that it's a game in its early stages, but the fact that does piss me off a little. Is that even though I've been grinding for 3 hours now. I haven't een any of the events spoken of in the changelog
I am playing this game knowing that it is not ready to play.
This forums reason also helping developers to improve their games.
So i do report if i find any bug or logic mistakes like you did.

About spoken events you haven`t seen yet: it is impossible or very hard to see those, depending your NTR choice.
But in hardcore mode you can see all scenes in a week.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
GETTING THIS ERROR

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HOW TO FIX IT VERY ANNOYING.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_32285

I got the same problem and it's honestly annoying. Any idea how to fix that?
By taking a few minutes using search or reading a several pages back in this thread, since this has been covered may times. Good luck!

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
there are 3 scenes in the bar at either 6 or 7pm (i forget which.) 1.with big sis and martin (her boyfriend.), 1. with sisters girlfriend (the one causing the bug!) and 1. with a girl on the dancefloor. i could only play one at a time, then i am not allowed back into the bar, so you have to choose which one you want to do (at least i did!)

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
there are 3 scenes in the bar at either 6 or 7pm (i forget which.) 1.with big sis and martin (her boyfriend.), 1. with sisters girlfriend (the one causing the bug!) and 1. with a girl on the dancefloor. i could only play one at a time, then i am not allowed back into the bar, so you have to choose which one you want to do (at least i did!)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
if you go to the bar, after talking to the bartender and after Nicole brings you the coffee, she goes to see a client on the 2nd floor and gets slaps in the ass, and in the tanning studio you have to pay an hour 4pm and 5 pm I hope I helped you
What bar?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm getting a buttload of error screens when interacting with this Irina girl. Quite annoying. Please fix that, since the Irina character was bugridden in version 0.1, too.
the girl that's in the living room? didn't get to see her name cuz crash maximum recurrsions in instance heck
fucking ruined the whole scene having to hit ignore constantly

Reactions: Led

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
By taking a few minutes using search or reading a several pages back in this thread, since this has been covered may times. Good luck!
it's too hard and completely impossible for you to i don't know, link him to the right msg? so he and others can see it easier? no it's better to be a douche.... haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
even with the 'fix' still getting this when i meet irina

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 253, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

looking at the traceback i see this line as well as others similar
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
no such dir exists

Led

Jul 16, 2017
the girl that's in the living room? didn't get to see her name cuz crash maximum recurrsions in instance heck
fucking ruined the whole scene having to hit ignore constantly
Irina is the girl with the tattoos. The friend of the older sister. And you'll find out that every scene with this girl is bugridden, no matter where you encounter her. So far, for me, that's the living room, the porch and the fitness gym.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Irina is the girl with the tattoos. The friend of the older sister. And you'll find out that every scene with this girl is bugridden, no matter where you encounter her. So far, for me, that's the living room, the porch and the fitness gym.
Oddly enough, I have had no problems with her parts of the new release.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Oddly enough, I have had no problems with her parts of the new release.
to me that sounds like an outright lie, cuz it's looking for things in directories that do not exist at all, so there would have to be an error unless you just happen to have this dir
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field

which btw would only exist on linux or macos but not on windows.

if i knew which file to edit, i could fix it cuz the file is there under /lib/python27

Reactions: Led

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
to me that sounds like an outright lie, cuz it's looking for things in directories that do not exist at all, so there would have to be an error unless you just happen to have this dir
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field

I am a Patreon and what he sent me works just fine. Now Dating My Donut, that is a different story.

Led

Jul 16, 2017

I wouldn't call it a lie, I guess @crugh2112 plays the game on a Mac computer, since the error code indeed refers to a Mac, since Mac runs on Linux.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes