TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
It's an H-game...good lord. If you want deep characters and an engaging story, go play The Witcher or go watch the Wire or something. We're here for H, whatever it is. And it is possible to combine characters with H (see Noxian Nights or TLS) and that's even handdrawn art, which is way harder and more time-consuming to do than 3D nonsense.

Reactions: MrJ

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
In my opinion in the next couple of updates you should focus less on creating sex scenes NTR incest or otherwise and more on fleshing out the world and characters and establishing the in game mechanics.I mean there's nothing wrong if you put a voyeurism/tease scene of the girls striping or mastrubeting here and there but the main focus should be ensuring that all the basic interactions/choices have meaningful and realistic impact the next day.Most of us won't mind getting blue balled for a update or two if it prevents most of the characters from looking like they have mental issues.
Isn't that exactly what has been done with V0.2? Maybe not on an incredibly huge level but it seems to me that was the main focus of the update. The best example are all the new locations outside the house. Most players would also complain if there wasn't at least one sexy scene somewhere thrown in. Only a few people are OK with purely technical or background story updates.

Reactions: UncleVT

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
stop arguing talking to you to say anything is denigrating you the work of the game creator

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I do agree that some natural scenes and build up would be great. Sandboxish feel ala early BB is great even tho it requires a lot of resources. But devs differ and this dev prefer fast pace and it fits his style. I have nothing against that if that's his choice since Tyrant already looks pretty cool

Reactions: Caligula

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Isn't that exactly what has been done with V0.2? Maybe not on an incredibly huge level but it seems to me that was the main focus of the update. The best example are all the new locations outside the house. Most players would also complain if there wasn't at least one sexy scene somewhere thrown in. Only a few people are OK with purely technical or background story updates.
First i'm just giving my opinion but i tested all 3 modes and in normal NTR and NTR of there aren't any significant changes except the new locations who aren't very fleshed out like the tanning salon not to mention the fitness or subway(if you ask me they shouldn't have been in this update) in Hard-NTR the scenes are also forced and out of context.

In my opinion it would have been much better(and more efficient) if in this update the existing scenes had ben expanded to recognise your decisions from the previous day(and perhaps the voiarisam ones progresing in to more sexy stuff like the girls mastrubeting or the S-father fucking the mother in different ways for the NTR lovers) and the job and points system has been fully implemented.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
First i'm just giving my opinion but i tested all 3 modes and in normal NTR and NTR of there aren't any significant changes except the new locations who aren't very fleshed out like the tanning salon not to mention the fitness or subway(if you ask me they shouldn't have been in this update) in Hard-NTR the scenes are also forced and out of context.

In my opinion it would have been much better(and more efficient) if in this update the existing scenes had ben expanded to recognise your decisions from the previous day(and perhaps the voiarisam ones progresing in to more sexy stuff like the girls mastrubeting or the S-father fucking the mother in different ways for the NTR lovers) and the job and points system has been fully implemented.
S-father fucking the mother in any way he likes is not NTR. They are married couple so they are free to do anything they like.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
i still wonder why is it looking for files that do not exist in dirs that do not exist?!?
There's a fix in the thread (you're not missing much at this point though especially if you're not into NTR). It's not a missing file as much as it's a missing variable. You need to get the variables.rpy from this thread. OP should probably be updated with the 2 fix files that have been uploaded so we stop getting people new to internet forums (usually also with poor English (not necessarily you, don't take this as an attack)) or unfamiliar with scrolling through posts or using the search function polluting the thread. After all, we need more reeeeees from the anti-NTR crowd.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Just played it , here my thoughts on it , but before that
Regarding the irina first meeting in living room bug , the script.rpa that @RWaites provide does work..
Not sure if you need to start a new game , as in start a new entirely game but I did that .. but one thing i am very certain is u need to close off your existing tyrant game program esp the error debugging msg. I forget to do that , it prevent the compilation of the new script.rpa at the start of the new game and it still uses the old rpyc. After that .. no errors.
Review...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

I also would have liked an expansion to the existing scenes with V0.2, but I kind of understand that the Dev wanted to show very early that there will be several locations and the players are not confined to the home. That these locations aren't fleshed out yet is also quite understandable, the game is development as we all know.
I can't fully agree that the Hard-NTR scenes feel out of context. Currently there are only H-NTR scenes with the Mom, if I'm not mistaken. She wants to help her husband and does everything to keep the gang happy because of that. Maybe she already is OK with it on a certain level, who knows?
Everything else will be in the next updates. You may not agree with the order in which the Dev releases things but it is his decision alone (unless it is based on polls).

Reactions: UncleVT and RWaites

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I also would have liked an expansion to the existing scenes with V0.2, but I kind of understand that the Dev wanted to show very early that there will be several locations and the players are not confined to the home. That these locations aren't fleshed out yet is also quite understandable, the game is development as we all know.
Currently there are only H-NTR scenes with the Mom, if I'm not mistaken. She wants to help her husband and does everything to keep the gang happy because of that. Maybe she already is OK with it on a certain level, who knows?
Everything else will be in the next updates. You may not agree with the order in which the Dev releases things but it is his decision alone (unless it is based on polls).
This. There's also the BJ with Irina and the tanning shop owner but that's not so much NTR (yet) except with the way that the protagonist reacts to it, "not you too!" lol.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Even with the large size this game is currently very shallow in terms of content. It has the frame laid out and may in time fill in to an engaging experience but for now it's a quick play with little pay off.

You will quickly reach a point and say I'm just repeating the same interactions over and over, maybe if I get the numbers high enough it will trigger what comes next! Well for now nothing comes next.

Not a negative on the game, just a realization that it is short. Look good, and I do like the dialog telling your female family members to dress up and act like sluts. I look forward to a high corruption path giving the player some options on what to do with the women in his life.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
This. There's also the BJ with Irina and the tanning shop owner but that's not so much NTR (yet) except with the way that the protagonist reacts to it, "not you too!" lol.
I agree with you.
MC needs relation for to feel NTR better. For me Irina BJ scene with Frank is soft NTR.
But Mom - Frank scenes are NTR cause mom obeying unwillingly. :p

Blackmail is a must for NTR story, hope dev adds blackmailing to this game.
And some NTR scenes must happen without your knowledge like in My Girlfriend's Amnesia.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There's a fix in the thread (you're not missing much at this point though especially if you're not into NTR). It's not a missing file as much as it's a missing variable. You need to get the variables.rpy from this thread. OP should probably be updated with the 2 fix files that have been uploaded so we stop getting people new to internet forums (usually also with poor English (not necessarily you, don't take this as an attack)) or unfamiliar with scrolling through posts or using the search function polluting the thread. After all, we need more reeeeees from the anti-NTR crowd.
not finding it, point me to the right msg

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have this error, nevermind has a fix.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/living_room.rpy", line 565, in <module>
NameError: name 'iriniafirstmeet' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "living_room.rpyc", line 565, in script
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\New DL\Ren'Py\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/living_room.rpy", line 565, in <module>
NameError: name 'iriniafirstmeet' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
The Tyrant 0.2

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have decided to enable NTR but not Hard-NTR (the "normal" game)... for increase NTR scenes i have to choice red or green?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes