Led

Jul 16, 2017
i'm not insulting you, if i were, you would know it. i'm saying you seem to be upset that an alpha game has bugs, it's quite normal for an alpha to have bugs, one that doesn't would be extremely rare and almost magical..
Then I guess we misunderstood each other. Water under the bridge.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Apha by defenition is an early test stage so expect bugs and yes some may be game breaking that is the nature of the beast. But to shut the thread down would be a bit daft as bug fixes will no doubt be posted on this very thread
True, in the case that there's no properly working version around. But apparently there is a version around that does seem to work. But it's not the version being shared in this thread.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
About the hardcore NTR mode... it's hardcore indeed.
I'm going to talk about the midnight scene in a spoiler tag... because DAMN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... yeah, that happened.
It was hilarious.
That's why I advocated removing the punching. In the intro scene it was okay but still bad but now it's so cornball. It's like some kind of parody.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
About the hardcore NTR mode... it's hardcore indeed.
I'm going to talk about the midnight scene in a spoiler tag... because DAMN.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... yeah, that happened.
It was hilarious.
the only thing we can say about that scene is WTF. I hope Saddo changes that, because it's very strange and without any sense

Reactions: Naxus and L☹VE

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
In a story or a mood context that scene doesn't work...
But man, it's so damn funny it would be a sin to erase it.

Your mother is commiting adultery in the kitchen, calls you out for watching and the your cuck-father knocks you out.
It's brilliant.

Pd- The hottest girl in the game is Irina aka big sister's best friend.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The mother's model is too beautiful & that french kissing scene with HJ if you choose red is hot too but I feel like this game was not written for Alpha male players that's why I'm not feeling it much, after enabling NTR hardcore I felt like that was the true story and not Normal mode even though the scenes may sound silly they still make sense because without them there is no explanation to what happens in the garage and why she's always exhausted (Implied NTR is worse than a silly sex scene like the one we got on Hard mode) trhat's my take on this...Sorry if there are any mistakes my hand is messed up so I can barely type in.

Edit: Also Merry Christmas to Christian friends and happy holidays to all!

R

RWaites

How do you get the Irina BJ scene? Her living room scene has been crashing mine.
There's a fix at this post download the file into the game folder and overwrite the old one.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Two things:

1. Wasn't it possible to extend the 2pm Mom living room scene after 20/40 of either love or corruption in 0.15? Because right now I never get these choices (crotch/breast) that have been in the last version.

2. The amount of mixing up 'your' and 'you're' is too damn high! I can forgive if it happens here and there, but literally every 2nd occurrence is wrong. I don't get it how it's so difficult to differentiate between 'you are' (or short 'you're') and 'your'. Just seeing things like 'You're skin' over and over again gets really annoying.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes