Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
I'm not trying to start a firestorm here, but I'm come to realize that my beef with NTR doesn't step from the concept itself, because any good story or game has to have some sort of challenge to overcome or villain to fight, but my distaste comes specifically from the character, Eric in Big Brother. He is/was so absent of redeeming qualities and so nearly impossible to overcome that it nearly ruined the game for me.

Any game could benefit from, not necessarily NTR, but some sort of 2nd Act plot device that presents a challenge and provokes your interest. The trick is to not make it/them so difficult as to discourage players into giving up, or so easy that it's child play and not worthy of your time and interest.
Funny because I hate these manlet big dick MCs like in BB far more than I could ever dislike a cunt like Eric.

For what its worth I can far more identify with someone like Eric (a grown man who just wants to fuck) than some weird feminine boy ("who's totally 18 guys and is just really small because... HE'S NOT A KID OKAY!") who wants to bang his relatives.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Funny because I hate these manlet big dick MCs like in BB far more than I could ever dislike a cunt like Eric.

For what its worth I can far more identify with someone like Eric (a grown man who just wants to fuck) than some weird feminine boy ("who's totally 18 guys and is just really small because... HE'S NOT A KID OKAY!") who wants to bang his relatives.
Errr, you do remember Eric or should I say Victor was a criminal too and his goal was to sexually abuse all female family members and then rob them of their money and stuff? Like he did with a lot ppl before them? ;)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017

Honestly this. They always look a bit like midgets without going full little person. Like you took a full sized person and resized them in Photoshop so the proportions are all messed up. Weirdly wide and stretched out.
What do you guys think of the moms friend character model? Granny or not?
I don't mind. It seems like she'll be optional and every neighborhood needs its pervert. It's just that this time it's a horny old bat instead of a horny old man. Maybe he'll be introduced next for more NTR stuff and we can have another part of the Retard in Rapeville trope.
Errr, you do remember Eric or should I say Victor was a criminal too and his goal was to sexually abuse all female family members and then rob them of their money and stuff? Like he did with a lot ppl before them? ;)
Yeah, he's not any more messed up than any other protagonist of one of these games.

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Still better than the MC.
And I have no problem with sexual abuse in a game.

Reactions: paragon

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Honestly this. They always look a bit like midgets without going full little person. Like you took a full sized person and resized them in Photoshop so the proportions are all messed up. Weirdly wide and stretched out.

I don't mind. It seems like she'll be optional and every neighborhood needs its pervert. It's just that this time it's a horny old bat instead of a horny old man. Maybe he'll be introduced next for more NTR stuff and we can have another part of the Retard in Rapeville trope.
It's clear that Max and Lisa are both designed to be high school age. They just have to tag on the "characters over 18" tag just like "step" stuff is so popular these days.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wouldn't say strep is popular but rather it's necessary to avoid troubles with patreon and gather attention from those who don't really feel incest. With open underage it's kinda different since it's probably the only thing people are seriously scared of in their games. No one wants to be called a pedo. It's clear most protags in incest games like BB is meant to be underage as well as their younger sisters. But you can't use overly realistic model of 16 y.o. so Max looks like a mix of 20+ and 12. At least Tyrant has proper looking MC

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
downloaded the new version .2 do i still need the incest restore patch or is the patch for old version?
It is out and available but for some reason I am not allowed to add a .rpa file to uploads, anyone else having this issue?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
there are 3 scenes in the bar at either 6 or 7pm (i forget which.) 1.with big sis and martin (her boyfriend.), 1. with sisters girlfriend (the one causing the bug!) and 1. with a girl on the dancefloor. i could only play one at a time, then i am not allowed back into the bar, so you have to choose which one you want to do (at least i did!)
Their is a morning 1 with mother, where you speak to her and slap her arse or hug her then the Tanning shop owner has a private chat upstairs where he removes her skirt and he spanks her.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
In my opinion in the next couple of updates you should focus less on creating sex scenes NTR incest or otherwise and more on fleshing out the world and characters and establishing the in game mechanics.I mean there's nothing wrong if you put a voyeurism/tease scene of the girls striping or mastrubeting here and there but the main focus should be ensuring that all the basic interactions/choices have meaningful and realistic impact the next day.Most of us won't mind getting blue balled for a update or two if it prevents most of the characters from looking like they have mental issues.
This is a game, it is not meant to be based on any form of reality, so ignore the reality and just go with the flow of events or if you prefer real life style events then a game like this is the wrong place to be.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
T

Thanks! Any help is appreciated
I can see the schedule, but I don't understand the context of everything. Am I supposed to follow 1 specific character where-ever they go? Do I follow only the love or the corruption route? Which leads to the kitchen scene? Are there any other H scenes besides the kitchen scene? A little help here?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I agree with you.
MC needs relation for to feel NTR better. For me Irina BJ scene with Frank is soft NTR.
But Mom - Frank scenes are NTR cause mom obeying unwillingly. :p

Blackmail is a must for NTR story, hope dev adds blackmailing to this game.
And some NTR scenes must happen without your knowledge like in My Girlfriend's Amnesia.
Not convinced mum is unwilling, she seems to enjoy the sub life, when Davide has his way in the kitchen she is only annoyed because MC say it, at the tanning salon she does argue in one shot but in the rest she plays the sub happily same as in the Club scene with Max (tanning boss).
Although when she is offered a hug she also flinches so maybe it is just stockholm syndrome...
I should keep in mind this is just a game ?? :)

Reactions: L☹VE

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
That's why I advocated removing the punching. In the intro scene it was okay but still bad but now it's so cornball. It's like some kind of parody.
I would have though thought after viewing a few times you would have been offered a shot to...

R

RWaites

I can see the schedule, but I don't understand the context of everything. Am I supposed to follow 1 specific character where-ever they go? Do I follow only the love or the corruption route? Which leads to the kitchen scene? Are there any other H scenes besides the kitchen scene? A little help here?
for the kitchen and the 2:00pm livingroom scenes I believe you need to have hard NTR on, the ! in your bedroom gives this option. You can just follow one character or all at different times whichever you prefer there is no set premise for the game

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes