paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I can see the schedule, but I don't understand the context of everything. Am I supposed to follow 1 specific character where-ever they go? Do I follow only the love or the corruption route? Which leads to the kitchen scene? Are there any other H scenes besides the kitchen scene? A little help here?
The schedule is a guide, it all happens again and again so easiest thing to do it keep playing it choosing the path that makes you happiest each time, their is no right or wrong merely the path itself.
As for sex scenes, only the kitchen for cuckold but M+D get it on in the bedroom at 7, and their is a BJ with Irina at the tanning studio and a HJ with mum at 11? at night... also a few other lesser scenes scattered here and their.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
As for sex scenes, only the kitchen for cuckold but M+D get it on in the bedroom at 7, and their is a BJ with Irina at the tanning studio and a HJ with mum at 11? at night... also a few other lesser scenes scattered here and their.
Gotcha... love or corruption route? Or both?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Heh, Alexis' room has some sort of round light that appears and disappears from day to night. ;)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Gotcha... love or corruption route? Or both?
Both, as it counts the points as sep entities, but from what i can see corruption for mother and love for big sister / irina seems to work best as a start point.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Both, as it counts the points as sep entities, but from what i can see corruption for mother and love for big sister / irina seems to work best as a start point.
And in plases like the parent's room while they're fucking for 2 hours, and other times when they're in town or out of the house, do I just go back to my room and advance the clock?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Agreed, it's like they want everything painted just in one colour. You have your kinks fulfilled with no judgement, let us have our fun too. And, its still in very early stage right now. Just keep following and stop whining every single update just because Saddog didnt do every single thing you want.

Give him/her support and give constructive idea, not going 100% bashing the thing that other of his patreon actually like. Most of the top game here cater to incest 100%, so why not have one that give option for other genre too? it's plain selfish.
Thanks for those words of wisdom, i could not agree more, it is never gonna be perfect for all of us but keep in mind their is a lot of players with a lot of different ideas / needs.
As a side thought also since this game is available free from a variety of sites I would hope that the only ones suggestion or complaining are at least supporting him financially on Patreon? - Otherwise why complain when it is free?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
After i meet the big sis friend at the bar she says should we have a look around then, after that nothing happens?
what with the coffe scene?, i never get that scene? i have the fix-fix applied. Help appreciated
That will be coming next I suspect, this is still a work in progress and their are no images beyond that conversation.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I'm not trying to start a firestorm here, but I'm come to realize that my beef with NTR doesn't step from the concept itself, because any good story or game has to have some sort of challenge to overcome or villain to fight, but my distaste comes specifically from the character, Eric in Big Brother. He is/was so absent of redeeming qualities and so nearly impossible to overcome that it nearly ruined the game for me.

Any game could benefit from, not necessarily NTR, but some sort of 2nd Act plot device that presents a challenge and provokes your interest. The trick is to not make it/them so difficult as to discourage players into giving up, or so easy that it's child play and not worthy of your time and interest.
I would not compare this game to BB, BB was long winded and difficult but also bloody good, the eric bug about photographing him almost made me give up the game, now BB is much easier but still long winded.
This game is buggy yes but never long winded, their are a lot of rewards on offer immediately.
The NTR is the usual latest trick is all to give people a choice but how many are not gonna pick it seriously?
Also the future big interest should be the basement and we will simply get access or not, a lot less twist and turns than the whole eric saga.

Reactions: User_17502

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I would have though thought after viewing a few times you would have been offered a shot too...
Yeah, we'll have to wait and see. I recently played Cuck Simulator on this site and it's not the type of NTR I like with the guy pushing for his wife to sleep with other men and stays in the same room like some kind of sad puppy. I prefer the cheating, guy doesn't know, etc.. like NTRPG (until the end) which to me was more like a detective game. You explore, you find evidence, you stumble upon others copulating. It's more of a game. The best mechanics to me are games where you try and find the password to the girl's phone and snoop around and find pictures. It's why I disliked NTRPG2, Marie XMAS, and Inn My Wife. I hope this game is more like that or Thug Hero Party and less like the protag gets off on being cucked (like the father in this game seems to be). I don't know how clear I'm being since I'm bad at explaining things.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
And in plases like the parent's room while they're fucking for 2 hours, and other times when they're in town or out of the house, do I just go back to my room and advance the clock?
Nope look at the pdf file list of where everyone is, their is also choices, either scenes to watch or merely points to collect. But if you are in a rush you can just forwrd time.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yeah, we'll have to wait and see. I recently played Cuck Simulator on this site and it's not the type of NTR I like with the guy pushing for his wife to sleep with other men and stays in the same room like some kind of sad puppy. I prefer the cheating, guy doesn't know, etc.. like NTRPG (until the end) which to me was more like a detective game. You explore, you find evidence, you stumble upon others copulating. It's more of a game. The best mechanics to me are games where you try and find the password to the girl's phone and snoop around and find pictures. It's why I disliked NTRPG2, Marie XMAS, and Inn My Wife. I hope this game is more like that or Thug Hero Party and less like the protag gets off on being cucked (like the father in this game seems to be). I don't know how clear I'm being since I'm bad at explaining things.
No what you said makes sense, i tend to be a bit in the middle personally, I like the quick fix of 2am kitchen with Davide but also I enjoyed the BB build up to Sisters lessons with mum and Eric, so I really want the cake but once I have it it becomes less appetizing.
I havent heard of many of the games you mentioned would you recommend any in particular (did see Cuck Simulator but it didnt look that interesting)?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Still better than the MC.
And I have no problem with sexual abuse in a game.
Christ!!, nearly fell of my chair at reading that line!! - "And I have no problem with sexual abuse in a game" - that has got to be the best line I have read in a long time :)

U

User_17502

I'm not trying to start a firestorm here, but I'm come to realize that my beef with NTR doesn't step from the concept itself, because any good story or game has to have some sort of challenge to overcome or villain to fight, but my distaste comes specifically from the character, Eric in Big Brother. He is/was so absent of redeeming qualities and so nearly impossible to overcome that it nearly ruined the game for me.

Any game could benefit from, not necessarily NTR, but some sort of 2nd Act plot device that presents a challenge and provokes your interest. The trick is to not make it/them so difficult as to discourage players into giving up, or so easy that it's child play and not worthy of your time and interest.
Most stories/games have that plot device. Though we know it as an antagonist.
Eric was going to be a great antagonist but DS made gameplay with him too frustrating so the community cried "we want him out!" but they didnt realize that the struggle between Eric and MC was what made the game engaging in the first place. Now the game feels hollow without a real antagonist and the grind (God that game is too grindy.) feels like shit so everyone mod's and skips half the shit so they can get to something other than the wait button.

Saddog doesnt have too much content yet but he has already built up Davide as an antagonist. "But this game will have a dark (rough and violent) background setting and there’s always rivals, which look to “steal” your girls; and the tyrant himself as named in the title. It’ll also be harder to archive your goals and there will be many ways to get there. Almost all content will be avoidable." He seems to get that having a good antagonist makes the game so much better. I think he is going to balance the game based on the difficulty the player chooses. I hope this means that he understands just how strong he should make davide and just how strong the MC can be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a quick preview of my work in progress.

So what do you guys think? Want the mod or nah? Have any suggestions send me a PM.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Most stories/games have that plot device. Though we know it as an antagonist.
Eric was going to be a great antagonist but DS made gameplay with him too frustrating so the community cried "we want him out!" but they didnt realize that the struggle between Eric and MC was what made the game engaging in the first place. Now the game feels hollow without a real antagonist and the grind (God that game is too grindy.) feels like shit so everyone mod's and skips half the shit so they can get to something other than the wait button.

Saddog doesnt have too much content yet but he has already built up Davide as an antagonist. "But this game will have a dark (rough and violent) background setting and there’s always rivals, which look to “steal” your girls; and the tyrant himself as named in the title. It’ll also be harder to archive your goals and there will be many ways to get there. Almost all content will be avoidable." He seems to get that having a good antagonist makes the game so much better. I think he is going to balance the game based on the difficulty the player chooses. I hope this means that he understands just how strong he should make davide and just how strong the MC can be.

Here is a quick preview of my work in progress.

So what do you guys think? Want the mod or nah? Have any suggestions send me a PM.
Unsurprisingly I dont agree with it all, but I agree with the core of your thoughts on it.
- Mum is a lot more (or less depending on your view of subs), she is either a victim or a enjoying herself disguised as a victim. Bruce is just weak I agree but I suspect the undercover cop thing is a lie... a few curve balls that have crossed my mind are..
- Bruce is an ex cop and now part of the gang with a motive (start of game they talk of getting rich?, ever heard of a rich cop?), he aint stupid so maybe their is a big score for him?
- Davide is a small time hood, small smarts but big muscles as you would expect - who is really the boss?
- The basement suggests to me their is more than just a sex den?

spambot

Jun 10, 2017
Errr, you do remember Eric or should I say Victor was a criminal too and his goal was to sexually abuse all female family members and then rob them of their money and stuff? Like he did with a lot ppl before them? ;)
Pretty sure all the main characters in these games are sexually abusive. Or do you consider groping unconscious/inebriated women a romatic gesture? I don't see why people find these main characters less reprehensible; if anything, they're just wimpier versions of their more overtly criminal foils.

Besides, incest, by its very nature, is almost always rape (at least in real life).

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes