The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah i played the previous version but with no serious content , this game needs a lot of work to be on the top games here

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Soon as that Cassandra's friend showed up, am getting all kind of errors and ignore or rollback doesnt help

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Does it worth to download this version (Worth Content)?
No, I think most were (including me) but I guess the Patreon thing forced him to rewrite some stuff which took time. Like others have said, this seems to be very early and is still building the foundation. There doesn't seem to be any point to the love points/corruption points yet for example or good and bad relationships with people like the older sister's boyfriend or dad. There are counters for times spanked and hugged mom though and various other switches but who knows if that will affect anything later. For now, as far as I can tell it doesn't.

Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
No, I think most were (including me) but I guess the Patreon thing forced him to rewrite some stuff which took time. Like others have said, this seems to be very early and is still building the foundation. There doesn't seem to be any point to the love points/corruption points yet for example or good and bad relationships with people like the older sister's boyfriend or dad. There are counters for times spanked and hugged mom though and various other switches but who knows if that will affect anything later. For now, as far as I can tell it doesn't.
What about the new NTR system ? does it have any difference between this one and the previous version? I hate NTR so maybe i will leave this game if it forced the NTR Scenes.

Reactions: Aiden

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What about the new NTR system ? does it have any difference between this one and the previous version? I hate NTR so maybe i will leave this game if it forced the NTR Scenes.
I would check it in a 2-3 versions as it's pretty much unclear yet. Whole system didn't change much and is obviously in a really early stage so everything can happen

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes