spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Use this tool:
I run windows 10 and I always get an error that it is unable to find Python.exe, and I'm quite sure I'm putting it in the correct place to run. This happens for all Renpy games I try to extract images from, any ideas what my problem might be?

Vonhaught

Dec 12, 2017
for those who didn't find the big thing in the new update , you must play daily routine untill is friday , and after the basement scenario you go at sleep from your room . Enjoy it .

Reactions: Garg22

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I run windows 10 and I always get an error that it is unable to find Python.exe, and I'm quite sure I'm putting it in the correct place to run. This happens for all Renpy games I try to extract images from, any ideas what my problem might be?
Then try this tool. Extract it to a separate folder, put a RPA file from the game (usually the biggest one) to the same folder and modify RPAEx.bat file to the corresponding name of your RPA file you want to extract.
In the case if your file is images.rpa, then it should looks like this:
RPAExtractor -x images.rpa -o FolderName
FolderName is a name of Folder where the pictures will be extracted. You can use any name.
The Tyrant game has pictures in subfolder named game - game\images.rpa
Run the modified BAT file - enjoy your fapping :D

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
As I understand you miss scenes when NTR is off, so do you also miss scenes when NTR on? Which route has the most scenes/visuals/events?

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to talk to the girl in the living room in the afternoon? If so, how do I fix it?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. Played thru it all. Looks like it's at the stage of building its core gameplay base. I suppose it will take at least 2 more updates (maybe more). Inconsistancies are main issue since we're doing a loop and some minor bugs. But it's already worth it and very enjoyable even tho no-NTR guy should wait a bit cuz NTR in this setting will always be faster. But it offers some really fast progression with your family (with patch) so it's probably faster than most of the games here already. I played without patch and even tho it was much more believable, MC was kinda creepy.
Small bug(?): without patch in the intro our character wonder how it would be for step-father to be his real father even tho it's not his step-father.
Except for that one, texts are altered well. It needs to be polished a lot but it's one of the few devs we can trust in that regard. Worth playing and pledging in my opinion. Can't wait for next update

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Then try this tool. Extract it to a separate folder, put a RPA file from the game (usually the biggest one) to the same folder and modify RPAEx.bat file to the corresponding name of your RPA file you want to extract.
In the case if your file is images.rpa, then it should looks like this:
RPAExtractor -x images.rpa -o FolderName
FolderName is a name of Folder where the pictures will be extracted. You can use any name.
The Tyrant game has pictures in subfolder named game - game\images.rpa
Run the modified BAT file - enjoy your fapping :D
What do you mean modify? Rename it? Open it in a command prompt?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes