Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, delicious tears :D
The positive right now is that every game with ntr content I know is growing steadly (more variation=more fun and more qualty) in patrons. The most clever creators understood that by adding variability in content actually enrich their game, so the spamming of ntr haters is just ignored as it should be.
(just look at this: he was basically stable at 800$, after The Tyrant he starts to grow quickly and he's now at +110%: )
Yup. Even Babysitter which is the biggest patron-wise game with it is growing fine after addition. Looks like BB's failure gave something positive for other creators and trend is pretty clear. Love it (tho I'm still sad about BB).
Looks like a decent update but some bugfix would be recommended pretty soon. Gameplay mechanic on its own is pretty damn fine and renders are top-notch as always. This dude will grow for sure

Reactions: Mwanted

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Deleted save folder in both locations and started a new game but still errors when you meet irinia.
Looking at the error message, seems like it's just missing a variable declaration "iriniafirstmeet", so I tried adding it the others in variables.rpy and it worked. Attached, drop in the game folder, if you don't want to wait for the offical fix.
it is a fix for new game. Thx

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I have my suspicion, that basement will be somehow similiar to Ann in BB :). Everyone wants it/her, but golden egg must not be broken too early :D

Reactions: Centrophy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
i don't understand what am i doing wrong, ever day the same things over and over again, what do i have to do to progress main story?
Can you enter the basement in this version?
Not implemented yet. Just like shops, basement, etc.. Maybe next update when the points system is in place we'll be able to continue, right now it's pretty much the first day over and over again. It's in the OP. Get the script fix or you'll get a fatal exception when speaking to older sister's friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dad punching- please stop. Very strange for him to punch mc again when he likes me and mom likes mc . Here is the perfect time to have a choice to interact or watch and give a reason for the characters.
Multiple personality disorder mom- see above
This, the punching thing is annoying and ruins the scenes. I can kind of understand it on the first encounter (as the dad trying to save his son from the ire of Davide) but in this new scene it is very out of place. Also, fat tanning salon owner... (why are they always fat?) Overall, not a whole lot of content in this one but I can understand the extra work that Patreon's new rules have added to Saddog and he's laying down the foundation of the town. It's great not being a prisoner in the house like Max was in BB.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
i don't understand what am i doing wrong, ever day the same things over and over again, what do i have to do to progress main story?
You have to wait for further updates.

where is this option though? In the beginning it just asks if you want to turn off NTR.
Go into MC's room and push the 'interact' button (= exclamation mark) and 3 additional buttons appear. Two turn Hard-NTR on/off and the third is for going to sleep if you desire so.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Really good game, however, there are sdeveral good NTR scenes and not that many normal sex scenes.
I'll wait for the next update before i decide wether to Patron you or not. No offence mate, I am very dissapointed with BB and few other games that either abandoned course of game and remade and remade and remade, untill they lost the plot and abandoned the game or borked the story...

Reactions: DMC

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Yeah I agree, the game is good, but the non ntr route feels a bit lacking. I'm a patreon and will continue to pledge, hoping things will even out at some point.

Reactions: Paprika
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes