paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Just about to begin the new update but had a look at the images first, this looks a great update so far at least 3 new scenes and a mum anal one.
Am i the only one to scan the images first?

U

User_32285

Yeah sadly still got error even with the fix. Too bad i had high hopes for 0.2, but Saddog will fix it eventually i guess.
Probably need to start new game or maybe even delete save dir in game and appdata\roaming\renpy

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
Fix-Fix

saddoggames
Dec 23 at 12:08pm
The Tyrant version 0.2 fix-fix

Hello everyone,

I accidentally upload the old script file. Here is the new working one (I also changed the link in the old post). I'm still ill so my brain still don't work as it intended to do.

Just copy the file again in the game folder of the tyrant and overwrite the old one.

Last edited:

shinytoaster

Oct 8, 2017
still having issues with your fix-fix
Deleted save folder in both locations and started a new game but still errors when you meet irinia.
Looking at the error message, seems like it's just missing a variable declaration "iriniafirstmeet", so I tried adding it the others in variables.rpy and it worked. Attached, drop in the game folder, if you don't want to wait for the offical fix.

DMC

May 17, 2017
Yes, pls, can somebody post a walkthrough?I have mother corruption on 100, but i still didn't get anything more that grope event when she is drunk.Also,it just repeats single day,don't acknowledge me being gang member.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, pls, can somebody post a walkthrough?I have mother corruption on 100, but i still didn't get anything more that grope event when she is drunk.Also,it just repeats single day,don't acknowledge me being gang member.
only hj scene with mother

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I love that every thread about NTR devolves. I'm actually glad we're getting an NTR focused game. I wish we had more of em.
Yeah, delicious tears :D
The positive right now is that every game with ntr content I know is growing steadly (more variation=more fun and more qualty) in patrons. The most clever creators understood that by adding variability in content actually enrich their game, so the spamming of ntr haters is just ignored as it should be.
(just look at this: he was basically stable at 800$, after The Tyrant he starts to grow quickly and he's now at +110%: )

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
Deleted save folder in both locations and started a new game but still errors when you meet irinia.
Looking at the error message, seems like it's just missing a variable declaration "iriniafirstmeet", so I tried adding it the others in variables.rpy and it worked. Attached, drop in the game folder, if you don't want to wait for the offical fix.
thanks man, worked!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes