Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Bug with Older sisters friend causing script issues.
Autosave only populating the first box meaning new game needs to be started as i am locked into bugged route.

Reactions: dreamlord666

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
Bug with Older sisters friend causing script issues.
Autosave only populating the first box meaning new game needs to be started as i am locked into bugged route.
yeah same here, otherwise great game though!

edit: saddog just posted a fix so no prob XD

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Almost all the previews hinted at an NTR fest.
Sure, you can turn NTR off, but most of the content is
ntr. Very disappointing if you're not a cuckold.
There will be always more stuff for NTR players. The NTR scenes are optional, but these players need to see the normal story too.
There are 6 new events for all players. When you play with hard-NTR setting you got 4 additional events too.
So for players with NTR off there are only one sexual scene compare to the 4 NTR scenes, but on the NTR-off path more sexual stuff wouldn't fit in the story (or would be to soon).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
First time playing this game, I think that is fine that you can turn on/ turn off ntr.
but even with NTR turned off I can't play it. I wasn't capable to go further meeting dad's dickheads friends. I just want to crush the head of those two stupids whit a mallet, and the father for allowing that. hahaha well just moving to the next game.
everybody agree that this "intro" is pretty stupid. it should have been presented in a different way. ( thats make no sens that the dad just punch you in the face like that)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There will be always more stuff for NTR players. The NTR scenes are optional, but these players need to see the normal story too.
There are 6 new events for all players. When you play with hard-NTR setting you got 4 additional events too.
So for players with NTR off there are only one sexual scene compare to the 4 NTR scenes, but on the NTR-off path more sexual stuff wouldn't fit in the story (or would be to soon).
that confirm what i was scared of...
the fact we dont really have a choice to play with or without, without being "fucked" (sorry cant find another word for that) by getting less event/gameplay.... :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon fucked up a very promising game. NTR/Incest is the secret ingredient that made Big Brother a hit back then. Now, its dying a slow death.

Thankfully, although hit hard by fascist hypocrites bastard, @saddog still deliver. Granted, the incest ratio to NTR is a bit imbalance, but hey, it's 0.2 version after all. The incest plot might come heavy in the next version.

Oh, and please add the basement or the chance to be part of the gang. I really thought with the Steve dude caught, they gonna recruit me in this version.
i highly doubt that NTR have make BB popular, at the contrary. NTR in BB have been one of the most critized point of the game lol

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
i highly doubt that NTR have make BB popular, at the contrary. NTR in BB have been one of the most critized point of the game lol
Yup, it's the polarizing factor that actually put BB ahead of other popular game like Summertime, The Twist and DMD. The fact that you actually have a strong, dangerous rival, fighting to get the affection of your target make the game somehow competitive and alive. You earned your effort, instead just click ahed. But....instead of branching to incest and NTR path, the BB developer killed off the NTR path. Now, he's adding minor characters every update, who have no significant to the story whatsoever.

The Tyrant currently on the initial path BB on before the decline. I hope Saddog remain true to his/her ideal and let us have the option for incest, NTR, vanilla or harem which BB had suppressed us from. Replayability factor, dude.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
All PR is good PR.
Those critics made me play BB.
NTR is more popular then BB, thanks to those critics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firefly

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

there is a bug when you want to name Cassandra's friend for the first time and want to name her.

Here is the fix for that.
Just copy the file in the "game" folder of the game and overwrite the old one.
Fix:

Deleted, there is a second fix

Last edited:

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Yeah sadly still got error even with the fix. Too bad i had high hopes for 0.2, but Saddog will fix it eventually i guess.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes