FXM

Oct 2, 2017
As expected the developer will not be able to satisfy both groups.
Most of the new content is for NTR fans.
well to be honest the game is very clear as ntr game so if you don't like it better not to play or gonna be disappointed of the lack of content for not cucks

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The stupidity of the NTR lovers and haters nao tem fin. All comments of any game is reduced to this matter.

Reactions: Centrophy

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I think the reason 90% of the new content is NTR is that it would take time for the other fetishes to develop in the plot, we should keep an open mind until, like, the 0.7 update

Reactions: Johi and N7
U

User_215882

Well its the second update. Ill keep an eye out for the progression of the game, but Im not going to support the game as it is right now if all Í get out of it is like 10 to 30 minutes of gameplay.

Reactions: Paprika
U

User_17502

NOOO BASEMENT :':)':)':)':)'(. Good ntr scene but doesnt makes sense with the whole punching thing. I am the realsad(horny)dog.

Reactions: Centrophy

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Gonna have to pass on this update then if most of the content is NTR. O well I got other stuff to play and do. Hope the dev can continue working on the game.
Thanks for letting me know you're not going to be playing this game at this time. It was something I truly wanted to know and my life is now much, much more complete knowing of your disdain for this game's subject matter and the fact that you are NOT going to be playing it.
Once again, THANK YOU for your post. ::|:

U

User_215882

Thanks for letting me know you're not going to be playing this game at this time. It was something I truly wanted to know and my life is now much, much more complete knowing of your disdain for this game's subject matter and the fact that you are NOT going to be playing it.
Once again, THANK YOU for your post. ::|:
Your welcome buddy glad we could talk. If you like we can discuss other things like what women want or how to bring up the anal talk with your girlfriend. Im pretty experiencied with anal so feel free to message me if you want to try it. I could even teach/give pointers if you want.

Reactions: Rituf and Kendra
U

User_17502

So I just finished the entirety of this update and I have to say... basement scene is like the ultimate tease.
Regardless though for a 2.0 I find that the game is a lot more ambitious than I realized it was going to be. The introduction of multiple new characters as well as building on existing characters makes this update audacious. While I do feel we have sacrificed a bit (I mean a lot) of time to the whole patreon debacle I find that this update is just slightly under satisfying.
Now with that rating you might be saying then why is he still saying the game is good. Well for one saddog hasn’t done the cardinal sin that most devs fall into. That is pushing out worthless tasks to fill the players time. I realized that I have nearly 12 hours to fill in game time with and working for 8 of those is a perfectly reasonable way to make money.
The best part is that the place you are working at even ties into the story (albeit cryptically) at this point.

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
So I just finished the entirety of this update and I have to say... basement scene is like the ultimate tease.
Regardless though for a 2.0 I find that the game is a lot more ambitious than I realized it was going to be. The introduction of multiple new characters as well as building on existing characters makes this update audacious. While I do feel we have sacrificed a bit (I mean a lot) of time to the whole patreon debacle I find that this update is just slightly under satisfying.
Now with that rating you might be saying then why is he still saying the game is good. Well for one saddog hasn’t done the cardinal sin that most devs fall into. That is pushing out worthless tasks to fill the players time. I realized that I have nearly 12 hours to fill in game time with and working for 8 of those is a perfectly reasonable way to make money.
The best part is that the place you are working at even ties into the story (albeit cryptically) at this point.
I love NTR games that focus more on teasing the MC. I will be keeping on eye on this game.

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
I got the handjob from mom done, does anyone know what other vanilla events are in the game in this update?

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
is there any actual penetration yet last version that i played which was today the best sexual content i got was dry humping groping and ass slapping if theres penetration in the cucking version ill probably play that for a bit then even if im not into it funny thing though this game is really just really just going past time for games like dreams of desire man of the house corruption dating my daughter and other games that are in my personal top 10/20 games
there is one penetration scene from what i saw in the kitchen, i didnt really go far with the hardcore ntr route cuz i couldnt really be fucked

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
you were actually able to get a handjob in the just incest version though? that seems like a step up from what i got in previous version of last update
no the new version is the one with handjob, its in the vanilla route without the ntr, im using the non incest version cuz its the one i downloaded, there are suppose to be more vanilla events according to the change log so im trynna find out how to trigger them

U

User_17502

Ah half my review got cut off.
Well not half just a little bit.

Since I don't want to re type it imma summarize.
I need more reasons for the characters to do things.
Examples:
Dad punching- please stop. Very strange for him to punch mc again when he likes me and mom likes mc . Here is the perfect time to have a choice to interact or watch and give a reason for the characters.
Multiple personality disorder mom- see above
Bad pussy- what in fuck is wrong with the mc.
Mom friend- wow that was way to fast (granny not my taste anyway but whatever)
Bad boss- I am working for you why are you such a dick to me anytime I come into the salon.
IM IN THE GANG- you can't go into the basement that's only for gang members. Y u (make) no sense?

I'll probably drop a mod that tries to iron out some of these problems but I don't want to step on sad dogs territory so it will be in another thread that I start.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes