Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes, smell ya later"
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the MOTHERFUCKING TYRANT READY TO CUCK ANY MOTHERFUCKER IN MY WAY rofl

Reactions: xןʞ

BobbyBigPlays

Apr 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

due some bugs and render issues it took some more time to get this update ready. And I got ill before christmas.

Also the patreon incident took me very much more time, because I had to inspect all text for the new forbidden stuff and remove it. That screwed my whole schedule for 0.2 up.

But at least I got the planned events ready with the rendering and editing of the pictures. I have some problems right now with the animations, DAZ Studio won't do what I want it to do, so I'll delay them again until I find a resolution or another software to do it. (More Infos about that to come).

That concers also the point system, that I wanted to start with this update. I need to delay that too, but it's planned that I patch it the next few days in the game, so you need only to replace the script file which is much smaller than the whole game.

Also I mentioned something about that content-size of the updates in older "my legacy" posts. But now they're gone so I'll mentioned that here again. Due my normal job in a school, I'll have every 2nd month around 1-2 weeks holidays and can work full time on the game. So every second update is bigger then the normal ones. So the next bigger "thing" will be 0.25.

Planned for that are:
- Extend the events as I planned for this update
- More jobs and events for the jobs
- The shop shere you can spend your money

So for this update the changelog: (walkthrough some time later, I'll need to sleep first)

- 3 new locations with their first time events.
the club, the tanning salon and the secret hideout (2x, 2x, 1x events)
It's recommened that you have met Cassandra's friend (Irina) and her boyfriend (Martin) first. [The proper writing for their events without knowing them will be patched with the points patch, see above].

- 1 new event with Nicole in the livingroom, which could lead from a make-out to a more sexual thing. Also will she react at the diningroom event the next day to your decisions.

- Fixed a bug where you can't reach the 3rd scene when you play with Nicole in the livingroom (2pm)

- Fixed a bug that Cassandra can't work out in the livingroom anymore when she took the other path (shower) before.

- Fixed the bug with Irina, that you can't repeat the event because you can't name her twice. This is also fixed for all other events to come, where you name characters.

NTR:

- 4 events, 3 at the new locations, one at night. To trigger them you need hard-NTR on. They'll be impleted in the normal mode with the points-patch.

Download MEGA
| |

EDIT: Due the recent changes in the game, old saves won't work anymore, you have to start a new game.

U

User_215882

Gonna have to pass on this update then if most of the content is NTR. O well I got other stuff to play and do. Hope the dev can continue working on the game.

Reactions: L☹VE and Kendra
U

User_215882

Im not upset. You NTR fans enjoy. But if his last post is an indication for the next update Its going to take months for the third update.

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
From saddoggames' DISCORD

saddog-Today
update is online now, sorry for the delay, reason see post on patreon
Incest restore patch: Put the file into the "game" folder, where you find the other .rpa files.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. Thanks for the update, BobbyBigPlays and for the "incest patch", GaLaLa05.

Rituf

May 4, 2017
As expected the developer will not be able to satisfy both groups.
Most of the new content is for NTR fans.

Reactions: L☹VE
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes