King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ah half my review got cut off.
Well not half just a little bit.

Since I don't want to re type it imma summarize.
I need more reasons for the characters to do things.
Examples:
Dad punching- please stop. Very strange for him to punch mc again when he likes me and mom likes mc . Here is the perfect time to have a choice to interact or watch and give a reason for the characters.
Multiple personality disorder mom- see above
Bad pussy- what in fuck is wrong with the mc.
Mom friend- wow that was way to fast (granny not my taste anyway but whatever)
Bad boss- I am working for you why are you such a dick to me anytime I come into the salon.
IM IN THE GANG- you can't go into the basement that's only for gang members. Y u (make) no sense?

I'll probably drop a mod that tries to iron out some of these problems but I don't want to step on sad dogs territory so it will be in another thread that I start.
out of curiosity is your profile picture a picture from sparrow?

Reactions: User_17502

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Wooot A patron that's not scared to add Ntr !!!!!! HOLY SHIT

this is a Must have For me :D

PS i been threw this thing before If you don't liken ntr plz don't try and Sham me I just ignore you

Reactions: rokrad

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
cool out curiosity since i was using save it online to manipulate the corruption and love lvs do i really need to do that to require scenes?
i dont think so cuz the hj event triggers all the time regardless of points atleast in the vanilla route but if you stop her from doing the job its in the love choice and letting her continue is in the corruption choice so i think those points only matter with normal ntr on

FXM

Oct 2, 2017

PS i been threw this thing before If you don't liken ntr plz don't try and Sham me I just ignore you
if you like that shit you should check

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m not alot into NTR, in same time i m ok with some ntr (with moderation)

must say its good from the dev to allow peoples to have choice between hard ntr, normal ntr or no ntr.
if more devs will use this idea, it will be good for everybody.

as long they are not a huge difference of event/gameplay between hard, normal and off.

PS : merry early christmass y'all ! :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

we wouldnt shame you on here because this game is pretty much built on NTR

Reactions: L☹VE

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
First time playing this game, I think that is fine that you can turn on/ turn off ntr.
but even with NTR turned off I can't play it. I wasn't capable to go further meeting dad's dickheads friends. I just want to crush the head of those two stupids whit a mallet, and the father for allowing that. hahaha well just moving to the next game.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I've tried a lot of things but I keep getting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/living_room.rpy", line 565, in <module>
NameError: name 'iriniafirstmeet' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "living_room.rpyc", line 565, in script
File "D:\MEGA\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\MEGA\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\MEGA\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
The Tyrant 0.2

It's when trying to talk to Irinia the first time, 3pm in the living room.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
I've tried a lot of things but I keep getting:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "living_room.rpyc", line 565, in script
File "D:\MEGA\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1681, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\MEGA\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\MEGA\TheTyrant-0.2-win\TheTyrant-0.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
The Tyrant 0.2

It's when trying to talk to Irinia the first time, 3pm in the living room.

Bad news. All convos with sisters friend cause errors. Even when you meet her in the bar.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Went through all the content, both NTR and vanilla. Not the biggest update in terms of sexual content, but world building and character development seem to be coming along nicely.

Over all, a good update! even with the patreon issue fucking things up.

Good job @saddog ! What sucks is that I can't actually donate at the moment, because fuck the people who're suppose to pay me.

Is there a walkthrough or guide? Been going into the same thing and talking to them.
Talking to whom? Have you tried looking at the change log? It may help you figure out what to do.

Thomas Dall

Jun 29, 2017
Patreon fucked up a very promising game. NTR/Incest is the secret ingredient that made Big Brother a hit back then. Now, its dying a slow death.

Thankfully, although hit hard by fascist hypocrites bastard, @saddog still deliver. Granted, the incest ratio to NTR is a bit imbalance, but hey, it's 0.2 version after all. The incest plot might come heavy in the next version.

Oh, and please add the basement or the chance to be part of the gang. I really thought with the Steve dude caught, they gonna recruit me in this version.

U

User_32285

Technically still 5 hours left EST
And I am sure there is some island in the pacific that reaches
Ah half my review got cut off.
Well not half just a little bit.

Since I don't want to re type it imma summarize.
I need more reasons for the characters to do things.
Examples:
Dad punching- please stop. Very strange for him to punch mc again when he likes me and mom likes mc . Here is the perfect time to have a choice to interact or watch and give a reason for the characters.
Multiple personality disorder mom- see above
Bad pussy- what in fuck is wrong with the mc.
Mom friend- wow that was way to fast (granny not my taste anyway but whatever)
Bad boss- I am working for you why are you such a dick to me anytime I come into the salon.
IM IN THE GANG- you can't go into the basement that's only for gang members. Y u (make) no sense?

I'll probably drop a mod that tries to iron out some of these problems but I don't want to step on sad dogs territory so it will be in another thread that I start.
About the basement thing, I got the impression that was something mom just imrovised to keep son out of the basement, so don't expect to get in soo ;P

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes