Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How do u get the 2nd ntr scene with frank for cassandra. I only got the 1st bj ntr scene with frank and did everything required. Relationship below 1, gone on 1st date etc.
After doing that, go to the love date with Cassandra.
Odd, now I can't trigger the ntr scene again.
Maybe it's a one tine scene ;(

Last edited:

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
when unlocking/buying corruption lingerie for Cassandra this shows up when I click the button in the MC's Room

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/interactions.rpy", line 206, in execute
File "game/interactions.rpy", line 209, in execute
File "game/interactions.rpy", line 254, in execute
File "game/interactions.rpy", line 255, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/icons/cloth_mcroom_lingerie_%s.png').
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "interactions.rpyc", line 204, in script
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\core.py", line 2701, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\core.py", line 3093, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\core.py", line 3093, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ui.py", line 943, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ui.py", line 937, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'gui/icons/cloth_mcroom_lingerie_%s.png').
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
The Tyrant 0.8
Wed Jul 31 11:40:17 2019

maby a hotfix would help

clvngs

Feb 12, 2019
when unlocking/buying corruption lingerie for Cassandra this shows up when I click the button in the MC's Room

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "interactions.rpyc", line 204, in script
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\core.py", line 2701, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\core.py", line 3093, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\core.py", line 3093, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ui.py", line 943, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "C:\Users\Dell Laptop\Desktop\folder\Games\xXx\A New games\The Tyrant\renpy\ui.py", line 937, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
The Tyrant 0.8
Wed Jul 31 11:40:17 2019

maby a hotfix would help
try my fix bro, i hope it work for you

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Overall feelings over update - nothing to be seen here. Move along!

Don't get me wrong - 2 orgy scenes are hot (I play non-NTR corruption path). Sizzling hot. But it's 5 minutes of viewing. Not even gameplay. Simple: save->view one scene->load->view another scene.

Too bad.

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
what's the change-log of 0.8?
:sneaky: release out
Changelog:
- 2 new punishment options for Nicole in the basement (ass on ass event)
- all new clothes for Alexis and Cassandra (buyable in the new shop)
they can be gifted at 12pm, but they won‘t wear it at all their events yet
- 1 new NTR event for Cassandra (to start you need to have her weekend event one time done, relationship under or 5 and knew Frank (the tanning saloon owner)
- the weekend morning event, where you can tell nicole about the „girl(s)“ you found. The event changes when you reached certain events with the girl (like you made someone a slut, for example).
- Fixed some bugs
- Some minor changes (like changing buttons or a skip repeating option for some events).

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes