BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
does that game have to be played from the beginning cause its really annoying with all those crashing

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Can the corruption route be done without NTR?

I don't know if they already asked but I didn't find it in the comments I saw.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am hopping there will be a way to permanently get rid of all the other guys added onto the game like the m.c. thought .all the ladies in the game belong only to the m.c. :LOL:(y)

Reactions: aq the quart

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The player is given a choice to completely disable it at the beginning of the game. A lot of the more recent content has occurred on the NTR side though.
Where did you get this?
Last few releases had more content at love/corruption...
Found mac version in svscomics.
Works fine, no crash at the moment.
Nice update, going on!!
It takes you 10 hours to download game from there, and 10 minutes to make missing libraries by yourself...

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

wickd123

Oct 8, 2017
Is it just me, or is this game just extremly bugged? I constantly lose progress, like not being able to choose specific weekend events because the game keeps restarting the gangmember questline for no reason.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Did that but came up as lesbian/threesome scene with u instead of ntr frank scene
Can't tell more, I tried several times but the ntr scene won't trigger anymore ( I also get the usual threesome scene ) but it's there, I checked the extracted pictures.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Can't tell more, I tried several times but the ntr scene won't trigger anymore ( I also get the usual threesome scene ) but it's there, I checked the extracted pictures.
Did you do the NTR first date, and basement NTR basement at 5:00PM?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Is it just me, or is this game just extremly bugged? I constantly lose progress, like not being able to choose specific weekend events because the game keeps restarting the gangmember questline for no reason.
Yes it is i was thinking of playing it from the beginnin
this must be the annoying version cause it stinks with all those bus

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This game main fetish is NTR, sharing the girls with other male NPC, and at some point became a cuck. The romance or private harem route are a side priority by the Dev. He'll make it, but his focus are on the NTR, so don't get hope for major update for non-NTR route. I like this game for the Incest fetish and the gals, but I'm not really excited for new updates, because I do to dislike NTR. You've got to accept the fact that this game build for the NTR lovers. I hope in 2022, the game already got decent non-NTR content.

poopy13

Oct 27, 2018
This game main fetish is NTR, sharing the girls with other male NPC, and at some point became a cuck. The romance or private harem route are a side priority by the Dev. He'll make it, but his focus are on the NTR, so don't get hope for major update for non-NTR route. I like this game for the Incest fetish and the gals, but I'm not really excited for new updates, because I do to dislike NTR. You've got to accept the fact that this game build for the NTR lovers. I hope in 2022, the game already got decent non-NTR content.
I am the opposite. Thanks for sharing your opinion. Here's mine.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Gwinb777 Mormont Canto Forte

if im not wrong all that was new in this update was new outfits and fucking Alexa (the blonde milf whore in the basement when choosing the punishment which was fucking mom while she licks Alexa theres also a NTR content which didnt see because im not into that

so 2 additional basement scenes and outfits for a monthly update :(

this games update have been really lacking imo seems like last good update was the orgy up of the basement dont remember if that was 3 months ago or 4

i guess thats what happens when you have so many routes in a game this game was once a good corruption game for me now its just really a past time although the saz mod really makes it worth playing

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes