• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I don't know wtf I'm doing wrong but I can't get the basement scene with mom needed to progress their weekend to the second level. If I meet in the living room at 10pm it results in the generic basement scene where she blows Davide and then he fucks her. If I go to basement at 10pm I get the scene with the older sister where mom freaks out and kicks her out of the basement. This is for the corrupted / ntr route, btw.

Random07

May 7, 2017
I really hate ntr and I am sure others do as well and All I am asking is the option to kill off the other male n.p.c's and stop ntr from happening So people that want it get and those who don't will not get it plus we get the satisfaction of seeing the m.c's rivals dead lol. So most of both party's will be happy :)
If I recall correctly from last time I played the game I had no issue keeping the men off the women... granted after a bit I just said fuck it and used cheats but it should be possible to not get ntr'ed ... Unless that changed recently.

I can cheat money?
how?
I used a save editor ,but considering it is Ren'Py you can use the unren.bat https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ to enable the console.

Last edited:

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
If I recall correctly from last time I played the game I had no issue keeping the men off the women... granted after a bit I just said fuck it and used cheats but it should be possible to not get ntr'ed ... Unless that changed recently.
It wasn't that hard, just had to make sure you got your ladies gifts every day, and once you got far enough into things the game gets pretty liberal with money.

Appu

May 22, 2018
The games time line is too complicated. I think Fixed timeline is better. Scenes are repeating and repeating making no sense. contents are becoming lesser in the new updates.
We already know there are new scene from the discussion panel we are just find a way to trigger that scene. And its boring.
Developers sorry to tell you this..but this is the fact...

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
Downloaded the update; checked the hint section in-game for new content. "End of this path for now." - how is that an update if the path has no new content?

AndrewJStark

May 29, 2017
Having trouble getting the scene with David fucking Irina and Alexis in the barn, cane anyone tell me how to get it?

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone got a changelog?

EDIT:

So I went digging. Here's the changelog in case someone else is looking for it and doesn't feel like reading through like 10 pages to find it:

Changelog:
- 2 new punishment options for Nicole in the basement (ass on ass event)
- all new clothes for Alexis and Cassandra (buyable in the new shop)
they can be gifted at 12pm, but they won‘t wear it at all their events yet
- 1 new NTR event for Cassandra (to start you need to have her weekend event one time done, relationship under or 5 and knew Frank (the tanning saloon owner)
- the weekend morning event, where you can tell nicole about the „girl(s)“ you found. The event changes when you reached certain events with the girl (like you made someone a slut, for example).
- Fixed some bugs
- Some minor changes (like changing buttons or a skip repeating option for some events).

Someone should put this in the first post to save people some time.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really hate ntr and I am sure others do as well and All I am asking is the option to kill off the other male n.p.c's and stop ntr from happening So people that want it get and those who don't will not get it plus we get the satisfaction of seeing the m.c's rivals dead lol. So most of both party's will be happy :)
The big question is who do we decide to get rid of first oh the choices :p

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
I don't know wtf I'm doing wrong but I can't get the basement scene with mom needed to progress their weekend to the second level. If I meet in the living room at 10pm it results in the generic basement scene where she blows Davide and then he fucks her. If I go to basement at 10pm I get the scene with the older sister where mom freaks out and kicks her out of the basement. This is for the corrupted / ntr route, btw.
first you need to corrupt the mother. use your phone for help and how to unleash the mother events. then after she is corrupted enogh she wont be able to say nothing about the daughter. i dint play this in a long time so i cant say anything more acurrate

Reactions: Canto Forte

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Why cant i get cassandra's 2nd ntr scene with frank. I keep getting the threesome with mc on the 2nd weekend event. I did everything explained above, met frank after irina date, cassandra and irina relationship below 5, introduce cassandra to basement and did 1st weekend ntr event with her

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Why cant i get cassandra's 2nd ntr scene with frank. I keep getting the threesome with mc on the 2nd weekend event. I did everything explained above, met frank after irina date, cassandra and irina relationship below 5, introduce cassandra to basement and did 1st weekend ntr event with her
Did you do the NTR even at the gym with Davide? It is a guess, I do the love \ corruption routes but played the NTR route with cassandra and it does trigger on the second date.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
D
Did you do the NTR even at the gym with Davide? It is a guess, I do the love \ corruption routes but played the NTR route with cassandra and it does trigger on the second date.
Id the davide ntr event and tried the 2nd weeked event again. Still nothing

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes