Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gwinb777 Mormont Canto Forte

if im not wrong all that was new in this update was new outfits and fucking Alexa (the blonde milf whore in the basement when choosing the punishment which was fucking mom while she licks Alexa theres also a NTR content which didnt see because im not into that

so 2 additional basement scenes and outfits for a monthly update :(

this games update have been really lacking imo seems like last good update was the orgy up of the basement dont remember if that was 3 months ago or 4

i guess thats what happens when you have so many routes in a game this game was once a good corruption game for me now its just really a past time although the saz mod really makes it worth playing
What bothers me is we still can't get rid of Davide and company I'd rather be concentrating on making these girls the MC's property the good thing is I can shut that sharing shit down so they get nothing hell I never even gave Bruce the junkie girl :LOL:

I thought the outfits were a nice touch it's about time we saw the girls wear something different

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
What bothers me is we still can't get rid of Davide and company I'd rather be concentrating on making these girls the MC's property the good thing is I can shut that sharing shit down so they get nothing hell I never even gave Bruce the junkie girl :LOL:

I thought the outfits were a nice touch it's about time we saw the girls wear something different
Next update :)
Saddog Patreon Post said:
Version 0.85 will start with the killing spree, so you‘ll be able to kill the first persons. Or just torture them. What you prefer. (On NTR you‘ll fail, most probably...)

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
It takes you 10 hours to download game from there, and 10 minutes to make missing libraries by yourself...
Thanks Thermophob , I was crazy looking for this link! I used it some versions ago but I lost the link to it.
Actually I have a folder just for convert everything I find. Thanks a lot!

Next update :)
What???? Torture or revenge???? No more creative NTR???? That's the bad thing of working by episodes and via Patron. Feedback sometimes is pure shit. You begin making a ship and due to all the cryers you finish a plane. I hope the developer will be loyal to his initial plot.

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Thanks Thermophob , I was crazy looking for this link! I used it some versions ago but I lost the link to it.
Actually I have a folder just for convert everything I find. Thanks a lot!

What???? Torture or revenge???? No more creative NTR???? That's the bad thing of working by episodes and via Patron. Feedback sometimes is pure shit. You begin making a ship and due to all the cryers you finish a plane. I hope the developer will be loyal to his initial plot.
NTR isn't ending. Saddog is just adding the option to kill them. It's not required.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I don't really remember if it was altered or not :)
Anyway, I loaded a save from the last update, replayed the Cass/Frank scene but just once.
Can you trigger the scene every time on your end ?
I played the Davide scene at the fitness center, Frank scene in the basement, but when I do the first date NTR afterwars it skips to Monday.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I played the Davide scene at the fitness center, Frank scene in the basement, but when I do the first date NTR afterwars it skips to Monday.
It's a misunderstanding then, I thought you had no issue with Cass/Frank NTR scene.
Sorry.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Gwinb777 Mormont Canto Forte

if im not wrong all that was new in this update was new outfits and fucking Alexa (the blonde milf whore in the basement when choosing the punishment which was fucking mom while she licks Alexa theres also a NTR content which didnt see because im not into that

so 2 additional basement scenes and outfits for a monthly update :(

this games update have been really lacking imo seems like last good update was the orgy up of the basement dont remember if that was 3 months ago or 4

i guess thats what happens when you have so many routes in a game this game was once a good corruption game for me now its just really a past time although the saz mod really makes it worth playing
Yeah this year updates are not only not on time,as usual,but the content is realy lacking.Not to mention that the game was suppose to be over at least half year ago,but we still can't kill anybody:)

• Wow
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, found out, the Frank/Cassandra NTR event is the second weekend event. You have to have your relationship 5 or below and select the second weekend event for Cassandra, if you have it active. It is a "love" event, so, the love has to be higher than corruption for her, or has to be up above like 50 or 80 or something like that. It seems to be a pretty crappy event and even a little stupid in my opinion, but, whatever floats your boat.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Did you try to replay it the next week ? I got the scene once but the next week it was back to Cass/Irina/MC scene.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
No, didn't try it the second weekend. Since it doesn't have SAZ's mod on it, I don't feel like sitting through an entire week of hourly advances just to see if it works the second weekend, especially since I don't care for NTR cucking events. I'd rather be the one doing the cucking.

Reactions: genthrow and D Dog
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes