neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I wonder if saddog knows how inane he makes the requirements for these scenes. Like holy hell, how difficult can it be tomake it clear how you trigger a scene. Big Sis love + 50, check. Met Frank, check. Invited her to the basement (even got the basement scene with her and Frank), double check. No second date event because ???

I need to trigger all NTR events between the two of them? So like, IrinaxAlexisxDavide counts as well? Who the fuck knows at this point. Most devs who code this poorly actually also make it easy to fix it yourself in the console, but saddog's code is so all over the place who knows what needs to be set to True or False to make this work. What a nightmare...
I found out theres a hidden condition that between love and corruption which is not included in the pt or in game hints, for the 2nd cass date to enable , your love must be > corruption , you can actually use the phone cheat to test it out real time..since the option en/disable accordingly
It affects also like 8am nicole options in the living room , eg your corruption > love , you can have lotsa "fun" with nicole but if your love is > corruption , you can only stare , there might be others not sure . Hopefully it helps

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Finally, I triggered the new NTR scene for Cassandra (v0.8)
This scene can only be triggered once.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just went back through some of my old saves on the weekend dates and it popped on one where I already met the requirement. Then re-saved it so I would know where it is. :)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
My only question is will the scene with Cassandra and Frank be different if you have a good love relationship with Irina and not an NTR one? :unsure:

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
thinking about giving this game a go
Im not into ntr stuff this is game good without the ntr stuff?

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
without the ntr it can still be a good game. Infact, you can cockblock almost anny character in the current scenes, so prevend them from even screwing some secondary characters like the blond slut you first meet in the basement.

Reactions: Riou

CHARMINGER

Jul 8, 2019
Can Someone Please Tell me Updation Process for 0.8 Update... I already have Previous Version so How to install newer one...?

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2018
Who here remembers the 'by end of summer this game will be finished' quote we were given? Think there's even a chance that the game will be completed by end September?

I don't suppose anyone's able to share the recent news posts saddog has made on his patreon?

I'm basically looking for any sort of indicator that he's leaning towards some resolutions/endings for the game any time soon.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes