BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Who here remembers the 'by end of summer this game will be finished' quote we were given? Think there's even a chance that the game will be completed by end September?

I don't suppose anyone's able to share the recent news posts saddog has made on his patreon?

I'm basically looking for any sort of indicator that he's leaning towards some resolutions/endings for the game any time soon.
finished???
you mean they are finally going to stop updating this game thank god
with all the bugs it has i think it is best
way too repetitive and the paths are not easy to get through
the walkthroughs are of no help
they should just start on another game that is not so difficult to play

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i think you are suppose to wait on tuesdays or thursdys at 7am to give the package
if thats were you are you are really falling behind
and its a her some skinny junkie

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
funny thing is actually bruh i did what u said but the package cant be delivered because i cant seem to interact with the guy who im suppose to deliver it, bug?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
funny thing is actually bruh i did what u said but the package cant be delivered because i cant seem to interact with the guy who im suppose to deliver it, bug?
If you agreed to make a delivery, collected the red box, and have traveled to the subway on a valid day ( Tuesday or Thursday) at a valid time (7 AM or 8 AM) and can't interact with the girl standing by the pillar then it is probably a bug.

Reactions: LilyIsMyBitch

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
funny 8 cant deliver the package lol, i cant even talk to the guy at the corner luul
Deliver the package at 7am or 8am on tuesday or thursday at the subway
(You need to deliver 2 packages)
if you are still having problems get a fresh copy

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I found out theres a hidden condition that between love and corruption which is not included in the pt or in game hints, for the 2nd cass date to enable , your love must be > corruption , you can actually use the phone cheat to test it out real time..since the option en/disable accordingly
It affects also like 8am nicole options in the living room , eg your corruption > love , you can have lotsa "fun" with nicole but if your love is > corruption , you can only stare , there might be others not sure . Hopefully it helps
Thanks, but this doesn't work for me. Increasing her love above her corruption just gets me the CassxIrinaxMC threesome.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Thanks, but this doesn't work for me. Increasing her love above her corruption just gets me the CassxIrinaxMC threesome.
mmm if you are talking about the frank / cass / irina scene , yep u need to go 2x on the 2nd date. You definitely need the first MC 3some first.
Assuming you have done all the prerequisites(50 love etc , might also need the 5pm basement frank scene,Irina Tanning salon and date NTR scenes judging from the conversation i think) , you can do the same date 2x on the same weekend , i tried it should be fine it will trigger.
But its a 1-time only event like the nicole subway scene , if you use someone else saved game , most prolly you can't see it again.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Download The Tyrant version 0.8 fix

MEGA
|
Google Drive
|
Hi, in this version is fixed the constantly game crashes?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
posted

Hello everyone,
after some people issued problems with the game, I want to make a poll, so I can see how many people are affected from the crashes.

There are two kind of crashes are known:
1.) Out of memory - I searched for that and it shows me that there can be a problem with graphic drivers. I use Nvidia cards on my several computers, but not the newest drivers and I can't reproduce the error.
2.) Game crashes without any messages - I found a possible solution for that on the official renpy site, it's also a graphic driver problem - the first one solution -

Reactions: Thermophob

S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
there is no way around that game its so silly walkthroughs dont help either
helps but not by much
Here are the exact requirements to trigger the Weekend NTR Scene with Cassandra and Frank during the 2nd Weekend Date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Here are the exact requirements to trigger the Weekend NTR Scene with Cassandra and Frank during the 2nd Weekend Date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. I hadn't done the second date before with Cass, that's why the NTR version of it wasn't triggering.

Reactions: S A Z
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes