S A Z

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
does anyone have the bonus images that he posted .....the revard pic ????????
They are in the Downloads section on the OP for this thread under Special Renders. Just in case you don't know, they have no purpose in the game. They are just reward pictures you can look at.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
They are in the Downloads section on the OP for this thread under Special Renders. Just in case you don't know, they have no purpose in the game. They are just reward pictures you can look at.
I think he asks for newest bonus pictures.

Reactions: Marko1245

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I think the "Helper" is really broken. It tells me for Nicole "Meet Nicole at 10pm in the living room".
The only thing I get there is a repeatable scene where I can slap her ass or help her with drinks.
Same goes for Cassandra: "Go with her in the basement at 10pm"...
How? At this time she is in the shower and all I can do is watch.
I can't get to the basement at all (except for the repeatable events with Alexis and Cassandra).
I can't get to the second basement event with Nicole.
I can't get to the second date with Nicole.
Please don tell me this only works with NTR ON. Hope not.
Game feels really broken and buggy right now, crashes a lot too.
Also I can't use interact in my bedroom anymore because I get an exception :(

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I think the "Helper" is really broken. It tells me for Nicole "Meet Nicole at 10pm in the living room".
The only thing I get there is a repeatable scene where I can slap her ass or help her with drinks.
Same goes for Cassandra: "Go with her in the basement at 10pm"...
How? At this time she is in the shower and all I can do is watch.
I can't get to the basement at all (except for the repeatable events with Alexis and Cassandra).
I can't get to the second basement event with Nicole.
I can't get to the second date with Nicole.
Please don tell me this only works with NTR ON. Hope not.
Game feels really broken and buggy right now, crashes a lot too.
Also I can't use interact in my bedroom anymore because I get an exception :(
yeah i thought so too its not easy to follow maybe in the next version they might fix it or not

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Here are the exact requirements to trigger the Weekend NTR Scene with Cassandra and Frank during the 2nd Weekend Date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I appreciate your summary.

What you describe sounds like a bit of progression I will try to custom-mod; making NTR dependant on non-NTR progression is something I have always found peculiar, since NTR and non-NTR often appeal to different kinds of players. Gating one behind the other is a choice I have a hard time understanding.

Just imagine the outroar if the order of those two 2nd-date events were reversed. Then again, it's happened in The Tyrant before; with the only official way to get Cassandra into the basement is through a non-NTR sex event. I still hope Saddog will add a way for Cassandra to get basement access involving Davide as mentioned in the gym scene, before the game is finished.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I appreciate your summary.

What you describe sounds like a bit of progression I will try to custom-mod; making NTR dependant on non-NTR progression is something I have always found peculiar, since NTR and non-NTR often appeal to different kinds of players. Gating one behind the other is a choice I have a hard time understanding.
true or false comes from
Just imagine the outroar if the order of those two 2nd-date events were reversed. Then again, it's happened in The Tyrant before; with the only official way to get Cassandra into the basement is through a non-NTR sex event. I still hope Saddog will add a way for Cassandra to get basement access involving Davide as mentioned in the gym scene, before the game is finished.
we need a better explanation cause we have no idea where that true or false comes from
in other words we dont know what the crap you are talking about willis

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
why not just make a CG so we dont have to bother playing this game
its not as easy as you think it is

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
we need a better explanation cause we have no idea where that true or false comes from
in other words we dont know what the crap you are talking about willis
I'm sorry but what?
You also added "true or false comes from" to the quote for some reason, I never wrote that.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Thank you. I hadn't done the second date before with Cass, that's why the NTR version of it wasn't triggering.
2nd Weekend Date with Cassndra: Sets weekendcasfirst to True
Sets weekendcasfirst to True?????????
what the crap are you talkin about willis
what the crap does that even mean

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes