highfist

Aug 5, 2019
god damn... I'm like 10 min into the game and i already hate bruce and his friends... thank god i turned off ntr.
anyone have any advice on if i should go the love or corrupted route? i already know for sure ill be taking out bruce friends as soon as i can as well as bruce most likely if i can
edit: keep in mind I'm a possessive dude and won't share

Last edited:
Reactions: sensujoy01

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
click the phone, then the question mark app, then the char you need a guide for, they have guides for each of the routes, corruption, love, and ntr if you're into that. the basic and full helper buttons put the green thing under the phone which when highlighted will give you your next task and depending of if it's basic or full with give you the gist of what you need to do or exactly what you need to do

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for

The Tyrant [v0.8.1] + IncPatch + Compressed

+

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
god damn... I'm like 10 min into the game and i already hate bruce and his friends... thank god i turned off ntr.
anyone have any advice on if i should go the love or corrupted route? i already know for sure ill be taking out bruce friends as soon as i can as well as bruce most likely if i can
edit: keep in mind I'm a possessive dude and won't share
I would do both so you get the complete picture of it.
Do 1 love then do 1 corrupted/love.
To get all dates you must join the gang though.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
click the phone, then the question mark app, then the char you need a guide for, they have guides for each of the routes, corruption, love, and ntr if you're into that. the basic and full helper buttons put the green thing under the phone which when highlighted will give you your next task and depending of if it's basic or full with give you the gist of what you need to do or exactly what you need to do
yeah right if it was that simple i would have beaten that game ages ago

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so I'm getting -10 alice and -5 for the daughter with a boyfriend with regards to relationships and i was wondering why? and what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
So that event worked just fine for me. But there wasn't a separate icon for it. It was the same icon for the normal Cassandra second date, it just plays out differently when it starts.
In what way does it play differently? For me it still is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I clicked on the second date icon as well. I have already completed all the prerequisites you mentioned in your later comment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so I'm getting -10 alice and -5 for the daughter with a boyfriend with regards to relationships and i was wondering why? and what I'm doing wrong?
Your not doing anything wrong that is how the game works, every day you will lose that amount and once you get the other girls higher they to will lose points every day.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hey all two questions first i cant find the scene with the mom in shower with her friend husband from gang and second its only me but its strange that she invite him all the time to place and all the time its like first time again when he can hump her and other and to bad its not progress

Reactions: b465y2

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
I have tried the game thru several updates, and things about it are great, the general idea.. the graphics and models are good, but the GRIND ..oh man does it get old.. and the last few updates..not even sure there has been changes..think just boosting download numbers ..
There has been changes, just cheat in ur room and you won't have to grind.

Kurt Olsson

Apr 7, 2018
Please help me!
what do i have to do to get the Alexis/Davide basement scene?
the help icon teels me "wait until the basement event at night happened" but all i get is the Nicole/Davide
kitchen scene

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes