BJChannel

Feb 25, 2018
are these what you mean
Many images from July
Hello everyone,
here are some more new images for July. Some are hints for future updates.

Can you share save file for non-NTR? Icant open all image for non-NTR

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone remind me how you get the girls to wear the outfits you give them? Haven’t played in so long I can’t figure I out. I gave Nicole the corruption outfit and went to my room yet all the outfit option for Nicole stays her default outfit.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
While playing it yesterday, I noticed that ''Corruption Path'' in this game is not so satisfying for me. I like corrupting family members from 0 to become my girls without any inhibition. But in this game it is more about making them ''my sluts''. I think love path will be more suitable for me. There will be still corruption but they will still have their ''will'' so to say.

It is not a criticism by the way. I just think, ''corrupting'' is different in my perspective for these kind of games. For example, he might call it ''Submission Way''. That name would fit better for the ''Corruption Way'' according the dialogues, events etc.

That's my two cents.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
posted

Hello everyone,
the android version of 0.8.2 is now ready.
As in the PC version, the game should run smoother, some images glitches are fixed and the game shouldn't crash anymore.
Needed permissions:
- reading/writing on SD-Card
Download ~ 543mb

UncleVT can you update thread when you can:)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Twelvemonkey
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes