kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
God i'm loving this game. Just wish there was more animations ;)
I did at first wish there was more to the walk through but then noticed the green high lights around the boxes which most of the time it means a new scene which truly helps. The times it doesn't i'm thinking i must be missing something like the mom cleaning up in the living room where the robe is needed for a lil extra to the hand job scene.

Reactions: Thermophob

AltissAngel

Mar 15, 2019
When will pregnancy content be added? I assume it'll be lumped in to endings, but seeing the tags once include pregnancy and suddenly removing it makes me wonder...

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
When will pregnancy content be added? I assume it'll be lumped in to endings, but seeing the tags once include pregnancy and suddenly removing it makes me wonder...
Saddog has already released some pregnancy pics to his upper tier supporters. So, I would imagine that it may become part of the game. Those pictures have been shared in this forum.

Travis Montana

Aug 25, 2018
I liked this game and its characters, however this game is definitely not for me, I can't just watch how his mom/sister is being banged/raped by Danielle/Frank, even tough I was trying to avoid it, that really sucks when you keep trying to help girls to avoid those creepy guys, but in the end you see how they enjoy *ucking with bad guys.

• Love
Reactions: Aoedes1

Jostlerus

May 6, 2017
locked door event - to get to basement - repeat the beginning basement event. say no to automatic repeat. Afterwards you can go through the locked door.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
are these what you mean
Many images from July
Hello everyone,
here are some more new images for July. Some are hints for future updates.

is this image really happens in the game?

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
are these what you mean
Many images from July
Hello everyone,
here are some more new images for July. Some are hints for future updates.

we barely need new walkthrough to a new version

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes