Dan57

Oct 2, 2018
I need help....

I just cant trigger the 2nd basement event with nicole. Im a gangmember, I got 139 corruption with her and I went on the first corruption date on the weekend with her and even tried and 2nd time this date, but I just cant trigger the event at 10pm. Frank and the other guys sits at 10 pm in the living room and I only can trigger the old skipable conversation...

hanifhakiim

Oct 18, 2018
I need help....

I just cant trigger the 2nd basement event with nicole. Im a gangmember, I got 139 corruption with her and I went on the first corruption date on the weekend with her and even tried and 2nd time this date, but I just cant trigger the event at 10pm. Frank and the other guys sits at 10 pm in the living room and I only can trigger the old skipable conversation...
this event in the basement not in the livingroom

delta67

May 11, 2018
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 596, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field
File "C:\Games\game 18\T\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __format__
return format(unicode(self), spec) View attachment 374603
:unsure:
View attachment 374603 View attachment 374603 View attachment 375750 View attachment 375750 View attachment 375750 View attachment 375750 View attachment 377433 View attachment 377433
NL
Voor betere foto's, erik. Gewoon even Alt - Print screen gebruiken dan even paint en plakken!

Eng
For better pictures, eric. Just use Alt - Print screen then cut en copy in paint!

Last edited:

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
bug pop uot when i open pic on the phone

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: pic

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "messenger.rpyc", line 42, in script
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\SADDOGGAMES THE TYRANT VERSION 0.8.0.2\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\TheTyrant-0.8.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 145, in apply
    raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: pic

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Tyrant 0.8.2
Thu Aug 22 20:14:21 2019

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
da heck is dat on her forehead ??
Actually it is a case of the head of the DAZ 3D model being "bigger" than the hair. SD could fix/prevent it by shrinking the head or increasing the size of the hair. Or he could continue as he is and fix it in something like Photoshop.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I just finished playing this game. I don't know why took me so long to find this game and I don't know if dev or devs is lurking in this forum but I wanted to thank them for also putting non-ntr path in the game. Plus, it has good corruption paths I really enjoyed. It was a blast.
I usually enjoy with ntr genre as long as it is stay with husband, basically thinking that the husband just a cuck and deserve these things but when other family members come into scene(sons, daughters, cousins etc.), it becomes such a turn off.

P.S: I am not kink-shaming or anything. I always love good corruption content. I am just thankful that dev/devs put good contents for different choices.

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
I just finished playing this game. I don't know why took me so long to find this game and I don't know if dev or devs is lurking in this forum but I wanted to thank them for also putting non-ntr path in the game. Plus, it has good corruption paths I really enjoyed. It was a blast.
I usually enjoy with ntr genre as long as it is stay with husband, basically thinking that the husband just a cuck and deserve these things but when other family members come into scene(sons, daughters, cousins etc.), it becomes such a turn off.

P.S: I am not kink-shaming or anything. I always love good corruption content. I am just thankful that dev/devs put good contents for different choices.
As you said you liked the love and Corruption path you could also try the mod from SAZ the Love/Corruption paths got some addtional content added via fan art and unused assets.

Reactions: derede
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes