D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

Hello everyone,
for the next updates I need some help/ideas from you. In version 0.85 you'll get the option to kill your first rival. But in this update I'll set up the killing method.
It's planned that you can kill more of your rivals (or fail in NTR mode) in version 0.9. I have already some ideas for some killing methods.
But I'm sure you have good ideas too. So please share them with me.
You can post here or send me a pm (if you don't want to do it in public).
Do your worst .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lady Aspen How to get rid of both Davide & Bruce:

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Why ? I love Davide, his my "dog" why would i want to kill him. What i really want is a chance to became a gang leader/boss. I want to be a main Tyrant. I want to control everything and everyone, including Bruce, Davide, Fatty etc.

Last edited:

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Not gonna lie I’m a little reluctant to see what’s going to be in this new update. I feel like there’s not gonna be much.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Eh if anything i'd have the dad framed for killing the boss (david ?).
That way he goes to jail for being a dirty cop and gets exposed and you can be the new kingpin and take over the city.

Reactions: D Dog

cavaemon

May 29, 2018

Hello everyone,
for the next updates I need some help/ideas from you. In version 0.85 you'll get the option to kill your first rival. But in this update I'll set up the killing method.
It's planned that you can kill more of your rivals (or fail in NTR mode) in version 0.9. I have already some ideas for some killing methods.
But I'm sure you have good ideas too. So please share them with me.
You can post here or send me a pm (if you don't want to do it in public).
Do your worst .
gotta be a way to kill them with say "no hands needed" way. kinda like if you had a pre made way to make the guy die without leaving any way that it comes back to you in that they just died by their stupidity? its pretty complex what im saying but its really simple looking lol

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
gotta be a way to kill them with say "no hands needed" way. kinda like if you had a pre made way to make the guy die without leaving any way that it comes back to you in that they just died by their stupidity? its pretty complex what im saying but its really simple looking lol
Basically what i said. The manipulator role. Setting people up for failure or putting them in Catch-22 scenarios is ideally what i want to see.

I don't have faith that's what will be possible due to what i've seen so far and the fact that the game has a story mod to fix the almost lack of one in the base game.

Reactions: cavaemon

buff

May 29, 2017
When I first fired up the game, I had no idea the girls had canonical names and the game didn't hint so I picked random silly names for them ("Cumdumpster", "Cocksleeve", etc). The game doesn't use them consistently, and of course the walk throughs and player discussion always calls them the canonical names. I'd much rather use the correct names, but I don't want to start from scratch. So my questions:

1. how do people know about the canonical names? Are you supposed to leave them blank or something? Or do you guys all google them or something whenever you play a new H game?
2. Is there a way to edit the girl's names once the game is already started?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
2. Is there a way to edit the girl's names once the game is already started?
Open the console and change the variables

mother =
ls =
bs =
irina =

susan =
vivian =
ruby =
miranda =
kate =

These are so far all the people you could have named outside of yourself.
The first group is the one you see in the games inbuilt cheat system. After that are the side characters.

If you want to change your character name then the variable you want to change is
pov =

the format you want it change it to is for example
kate = u'namegoeshere'

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes