Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
can someone have a saz mod on android version of this game thanks i love this game ntr hahaha
I once asking about this in saz mod thread but haven't got an answer. Let's just hope someone in the official thread are willing to do it.
Simple answer SAZ does not know how to port it over, however he has answered this same question about 12 times.
He did say if someone wants to port it over he has no issue with that.
It looks like someone may do it based on this thread

Reactions: Maveric

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Mom is so damn beautiful! I just wish update would have more content in them. I started wih 0.7.5 and today when I played 0.8.2. I just couldn't believe it finished. It was really short.

But yeah, that's usually what happens when games are not VN. I guess I will wait for good amount of time from now on.

Reactions: OppaG

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hey guys, is there a way to have Davide claim Nicole rather than the MC? I guess on the corruption route we claim Nicole as gangmember, but is there a path for Davide and all the girls?

buff

May 29, 2017
OK, I'm doing something wrong here, the relationship points drop every day no matter what I day. Every day I make a point of talking to each girl, as well as giving each of them a chocolate and a condom (I am going for +corruption), but still I lose points. (I lose 3 or 5 if I give them gifts, 10 if I don't, which makes no sense if they each give a bonus of +5). What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I think what i am seeing is just the natural end-of-day adjustment, not the net for the whole day. I am gaining for the day as a whole.

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys, is there a way to have Davide claim Nicole rather than the MC? I guess on the corruption route we claim Nicole as gangmember, but is there a path for Davide and all the girls?
It's being developed but there's still a lot there. All you really have to do is have a low relationship score with each family member/friend.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I wonder who our first victim will be :unsure: either way I'm pretty hyped for this next update.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Can someone please explain properly how can I unlock the mom's second weekend event? The walkthroughs not helping. Thanks

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

Hello everyone,
for the next updates I need some help/ideas from you. In version 0.85 you'll get the option to kill your first rival. But in this update I'll set up the killing method.
It's planned that you can kill more of your rivals (or fail in NTR mode) in version 0.9. I have already some ideas for some killing methods.
But I'm sure you have good ideas too. So please share them with me.
You can post here or send me a pm (if you don't want to do it in public).
Do your worst .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes