krys69

Sep 6, 2017
So does the game on main page already have incest patch implemented in it, or do we have to re-download the one that's here as well? :unsure: Also will the v0.1 of the incest patch work fine with the current game version or is there a never version of the patch? :unsure:

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
So does the game on main page already have incest patch implemented in it, or do we have to re-download the one that's here as well? :unsure: Also will the v0.1 of the incest patch work fine with the current game version or is there a never version of the patch? :unsure:
1. Nope.
2. Yep.

Reactions: krys69

olijona

Aug 17, 2017
I Don't understand why at 9am the girl in the kitchen ask me if she can come in the basement with me to become a gang
while I have already done ...

hamwq

Aug 11, 2017
How do I make Cassandra a slut? Relationship is fully red and I did a weekend scene with her with the old dude taking my spot? What did I miss?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Open the console and change the variables

mother =
ls =
bs =
irina =

susan =
vivian =
ruby =
miranda =
kate =

These are so far all the people you could have named outside of yourself.
The first group is the one you see in the games inbuilt cheat system. After that are the side characters.

If you want to change your character name then the variable you want to change is
pov =

the format you want it change it to is for example
kate = u'namegoeshere'
Or use a saz mod can be changed.

Reactions: buff and D Dog

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Saves aren't compatible and there's no way of knowing if the person was using the mod or not. Easier to give them the direct method so they can fix it in either version.
This is compatible if you delete a file, earlyoptions.rpy/rpyc.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes