ls =
bs =
irina =

susan =
vivian =
ruby =
miranda =
kate =

These are so far all the people you could have named outside of yourself.
The first group is the one you see in the games inbuilt cheat system. After that are the side characters.

If you want to change your character name then the variable you want to change is
pov =

the format you want it change it to is for example
kate = u'namegoeshere'
Thanks, man, this was a big help. I was able to undo my idiocy from the beginning without having to replay everything.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I have seen several games that end in version 1.0 will this be one of them?

The truth I hope not because I think there is still a lot of content missing but... :unsure:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
As long as it is fixed sooner than later I am cool. Besides why do you need thous original gang members when the m.c. can make his own gang out of the Lady's around the M.c. ?:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Shiva0067 and D Dog

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Is Alexis the only girl so far where the status can show that she dislike NTR? What about Nicole, Cassandra, and Irina, can their status change from undecided yet?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I have seen several games that end in version 1.0 will this be one of them?

The truth I hope not because I think there is still a lot of content missing but... :unsure:
1.0 is the general programming naming convention for a final build or a milestone build. That's why you see it commonly.
Not all games follow that or end on 1.0. Some continue on to do 1.x.x or something else.

That said the dev posted something a while back about wanting this project to be done within 2 years so....

Reactions: loikl

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Pretty sure this has been discussed a few times over several hundred pages already, but what always gets me about this game is "what kind of father/husband puts his whole family at risk by forcing them to go undercover with him?" I mean, it's kind of a creative premise, granted, but it's one of those "don't think about it too long" things, I guess.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Pretty sure this has been discussed a few times over several hundred pages already, but what always gets me about this game is "what kind of father/husband puts his whole family at risk by forcing them to go undercover with him?" I mean, it's kind of a creative premise, granted, but it's one of those "don't think about it too long" things, I guess.
Exactly, the situation is contrived and ridiculous, but it makes for a fun and interesting setting. I doubt there is a police force anywhere in the world that would allow an undercover detective to put his family in harms way like that.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes