Zapzip123

Apr 24, 2019
This game is awesome because the scene are repeatable
Why some people always complain my game same thing happens again and again blah blah blah blah

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Pretty sure this has been discussed a few times over several hundred pages already, but what always gets me about this game is "what kind of father/husband puts his whole family at risk by forcing them to go undercover with him?" I mean, it's kind of a creative premise, granted, but it's one of those "don't think about it too long" things, I guess.
Yeah the appeal of this game are the girls.
They are hot and the sex sence are hot but the story require's you too turn your brain off.
I always go the corruption path.
The love path just makes no sense to me.
Being nice does not get your family to sleep with you.
Where pretty much forcing them is more believeable.
Conditioning them and all that.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
How do you bring someone to the basement? I only have Alexis in the basement. It also says in the walkthrough that you need to be gangmember to bring Cassandra to the basement is that true?

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So is it possible to corrupt one of the family, but go on love track for the rest? Or is it all or nothing?

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
A few improvements to the coding style I would like to humbly suggest:

1.) Clothing should probably be expressed as a variable e.g. nicolewear = "babydoll"/"leggings"/... rather than something like
"nicolebabydollwear = true and nicolerobewear = false and ... and ...", also making it cleaner to manage clothing changes.

2.) (a and b) or (a and c) or (a and d) or (a and e) is equal to a and (b or c or d or e)

interactions.rpy is particularly tortured:

if vlroom8momtalknight2 == True and momlove >= 60 and momcorruption < momlove and nicolesweaterpantswear == True or vlroom8momtalknight2 == True and momlove >= 60 and momcorruption < momlove and nicolerobewear == True or vlroom8momtalknight2 == True and momlove >= 60 and momcorruption < momlove and nicolereddresswear == False and nicolebabydollwear == False and nicolesweaterpantswear == False and nicolerobewear == False

I suggest:

def mom_is_love(): return (momlove > momcorruption)
def mom_is_corrupt() : return (momcorruption > momlove)

Then the following line is equivalent:

if (nicolewear == "sweaterpants" or nicolewear == "robe" or nicolewear == "leggings") and momlove >= 60 and mom_is_love() and vlroom8momtalknight2 = True

Last edited:
Reactions: clvngs

Abelzal

Jun 2, 2017
So... I have the package bug. I'm given the package, I go to the subway on a Tuesday at 7, I don't see shit. I tried writing in console - "package = 1" is accepted, "use package = 1" is not (line 1: expected statement). Wat do?

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hi, i hope you all doing well !
I want to thanks Ginji for the new special renders, and of course paragon for the old ones. I updated, convert to jpg and compressed the renders (+/-15% quality loss) . I also added missing renders from the links of Ginji #12,248 thx again ;) (+/-20 CG for 209 in total)
The Tyrant - special renders - 15 SEP 2019 :

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
1.0 is the general programming naming convention for a final build or a milestone build. That's why you see it commonly.
Not all games follow that or end on 1.0. Some continue on to do 1.x.x or something else.

That said the dev posted something a while back about wanting this project to be done within 2 years so....
Yes, it's true, there are many games that continue even after 1.0, I'm glad to see that this will still last for a while, thank you.;)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes