K18

Apr 19, 2018
So NTR is off, and yet part way through the game I hear a noise, and one of the gang members is fucking the mother.
How is this NTR off?
Maybe someone else can elaborate on more this. You just have to keep your relationship points and love points high with the girls (with giving Gifts, using Cheat menu) and do their dates on the weekends. Eventually after that happens Nicole/Mom will basically dump Bruce/Step-dad for the MC. It can happen regardless if NTR is on or not. I played with NTR on and just made sure the love and relationship points were high.

Also, there is still a bug where while on love path, a drunk Cassandra appears in the basement with Frank the salon owner at 5pm.

Uchiha kemo

Sep 24, 2019
I did
He is the artist, writer and programmer for the thing and you want him to be a sound editor too?
I didn't mean him specifically ...
He can at least ask someone to do it for him because moaning and sex sounds make all the difference in the games especially for one like this game which have a great effort and it would be such a waste to ruin it just because of sth like sex sounds

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 73441

Overview:
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-23
Release Date: 2019-09-22
Developer: Saddoggames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5 fix
Language: English
Other Game: My Legacy
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Read This Before Downloading:

How to patch for v0.75:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Others: - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Patches:
Extras: S A Z MOD - - FAN SIGNATURE - - - JULY 2019 IMAGES

Thanks to @Ginji for sharing! Thanks to@cheesespread and @GaLaLa05 for the incest patch! Thanks @pierrovic for the special renders link. Thanks @PublicUseOps for the walkthrough.

View attachment 142615 View attachment 142616 View attachment 142617 View attachment 142618 View attachment 142614 View attachment 142613 View attachment 142612 View attachment 142611 View attachment 30627 View attachment 30628 View attachment 30629
Tired of crash play Can anyone send me a full play I could not install the game correctly

beefy1977

Apr 6, 2019
"I wait for you on the subway station"...

I have this text on my phone. I've never seen her in the subway. What am I missing??

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
I am having trouble with the cassandra corruption route. I am supposed to meet her in the kitchen again at 9am, but no matter what I do there is never a scene change from her making a smoothie and you scaring her, causing her to spill it. I have finished Nicole's route and Alexis' route already. Is this a glitch or id I mess up some where?
1. I am having the same problem also, did anyone get back to you?
FYI I'm on the android version of 0.85 release fix.
2. Is 0.85 the latest version, if not how do I get it?
3. How do I get the basement key for the 11pm even with David Bruce and Nicole?
4. How do I get Nicole and Alex is in the bedroom?

Sorry lots of questions, I have been going in circles trying to progress but I seem to be stuck.

shinmix

Dec 25, 2018
I don't know if the description is right. In the game it doesn't look like Nicole is players Mother. Rather she is his mothers friend.

3.50 star(s) 119 Votes