Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
what exactly called her basement event bro ? i already finish the 1st basement event, the one which it reaveled nicole secret allergy to drugs and the scene bruce watch nicole get banged by davide. after that i stuck, the only event i get at 10pm ( follow the "helper" ) is the scene i introduce cassandra to the gang, it keeps replay that scene.
That was the event not sure why it's not popped up for you yet perhaps not enough corruption?

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
here are the images for the last weeks.

Are those scenes in the game? How do I get the Alexis basement introduction with her dressed like a bimbo?

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Should I be Increasing both the love points and the corruption points or one or the other? As in can I see scenes for both in a single playthrough? And What about Ntr scenes, are they their own thing or do they influence scenes in Love/corruption paths. Basically can I see everything in a single playthrough (even if I have to use cheats) and if not what is the least number of playthroughs required. I read the instructions/walkthroughs and used the search but I see mixed responses and am a bit confused.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Should I be Increasing both the love points and the corruption points or one or the other? As in can I see scenes for both in a single playthrough? And What about Ntr scenes, are they their own thing or do they influence scenes in Love/corruption paths. Basically can I see everything in a single playthrough (even if I have to use cheats) and if not what is the least number of playthroughs required. I read the instructions/walkthroughs and used the search but I see mixed responses and am a bit confused.
If you want the love route, high love and relationship points with some corruption. If you want corruption route it is the same thing, high corruption and relationship points with some love. NTR is relationship below 5 triggers the NTR route.

Reactions: Iramis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyone know exactly how much content, say percentage wise, there still is with NTR switched off?
While I don't mind NTR I am heavily into romance and some of the characters here drew me in so thought i'd give it a look see what was what with NTR turned off.

I was surprised by just how much content it had.

I can't speak for the NTR stuff but the romance and dates with some of the characters has been great so far.

I would say it's deff worth a look.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes