Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Helper on the phone is a lot better in my opinion.
Very helpful I'd say it's better than a WT keeps you up to date when you are at the end of the content as well so yeah I'd go with the helper, but of course, if you have any questions you can always ask on here.

Reactions: D Dog

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
are these what you mean
Many images from July
Hello everyone,
here are some more new images for July. Some are hints for future updates.

How can i get this event in the gallery? I can't see any walktrought about this events. like bartender or fucking irina in date event

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
How can i get this event in the gallery? I can't see any walktrought about this events. like bartender or fucking irina in date event
These are either fan art or level 4 rewards, and they are not in the game.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Hi,

i bought a new outfit but the girl isn't wearing it; any idea how to solve it ?
Just in case - you bought AND gifted it? (note, you can gift 1 outfit per day. If you gift more - they will be acknowledged on next days at a rate of 1 outfit per day)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The only thing i can gift are the chocolates, flowers etc, i bought 3 outfits 1 for each of the girls and i can't gift any of it. i tried at several hours of the day.
The best time is always lunchtime when it's just the girls around it's always worked for me.

May 13, 2018
Anyone know if there's a mod out there that at least spell/language checks this title? Or better, one with improved writing (from a style perspective)?

The art and the premise are great, but it's really problematic to suspend my disbelief when it reads like an ESL junior high school student is the MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
Going to download this, but I have a question. How's the game without the incest patch? Is it similar to other games by going down the landlady path, or is it something else?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes