MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Going to download this, but I have a question. How's the game without the incest patch? Is it similar to other games by going down the landlady path, or is it something else?
Perfectly fine, the MC's mother was friends with the family's mother and the MC friends with the daughters, mainly the younger one. Personally I don't use it because the game still makes sense without it.

Reactions: Kaseki

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
Perfectly fine, the MC's mother was friends with the family's mother and the MC friends with the daughters, mainly the younger one. Personally I don't use it because the game still makes sense without it.
Thanks! That makes it a lot better already!

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017

Hello everyone,
I'll release Version 0.9 sometime next week. I was occupied with work all the time, because this update will include much new stuff, especially much more new events beside the killing and pregnancy stuff. So I can finish The Tyrant this year, after I want to have it much sooner done. (I'll will most likely skip 0.95 and there'll be some polls soon to set up the last things that should be a part of the game). It'll be the biggest update I ever done and I'm testing it at the moment, because there so many possibilities.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Hello everyone,
I'll release Version 0.9 sometime next week. I was occupied with work all the time, because this update will include much new stuff, especially much more new events beside the killing and pregnancy stuff. So I can finish The Tyrant this year, after I want to have it much sooner done. (I'll will most likely skip 0.95 and there'll be some polls soon to set up the last things that should be a part of the game). It'll be the biggest update I ever done and I'm testing it at the moment, because there so many possibilities.
Somebody can say what events we have with pregnancy because i dont see anything in game?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Hello everyone,
Somebody can say what events we have with pregnancy because i dont see anything in game?

Apr 5, 2018

1.0 will be the last version.
Thats honestly NOT good news. The game has alot of content that seemingly hasnt been finished or polished from the tanning salon to the club to the gym. Seems like he is rushing the game to completion.

Hopefully S A Z will continue working on his mod and adding content after 1.0 because theres alot of room left for improvement, I wouldnt even call this game 50% done let alone close to 100%.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Tanning salon, club, gym, rival gangs stuff, there shit load of stuff left that's been barely explored apart from the basement. Even if Saddog wants to skip all of that I don't know how he can tie up all the different routes within 2 updates WITH pregnancy and killing to boot. It would be rushed as fuck.

Nicole needs smashing for another 10 more updates. (y)

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Saddog is adding in pregnancy in the 0.9 update. He has hinted that you can get any of the girls that you can fuck, pregnant. But, you can also put it in a limbo state. What that kind of means is you can turn it on and off for each girl. You can turn it on for a girl and just have her sit there, "years" with her pregnant bump and not give birth. Or, you can turn it on and make a gaggle of kids with the girls. He has stated that there is no 9 month waiting period for the kid to be born. It can happen within days, if I remember correctly. I don't think he made a comment or a very big comment about what happens to the kids after they are born. They don't grow up or anything like that, or at least he didn't say they did that. Saddog posted it on his patreon site and someone cut and pasted it either here or on SAZ mod page, don't remember which one, or maybe both.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Saddog is adding in pregnancy in the 0.9 update. He has hinted that you can get any of the girls that you can fuck, pregnant. But, you can also put it in a limbo state. What that kind of means is you can turn it on and off for each girl. You can turn it on for a girl and just have her sit there, "years" with her pregnant bump and not give birth. Or, you can turn it on and make a gaggle of kids with the girls. He has stated that there is no 9 month waiting period for the kid to be born. It can happen within days, if I remember correctly. I don't think he made a comment or a very big comment about what happens to the kids after they are born. They don't grow up or anything like that, or at least he didn't say they did that. Saddog posted it on his patreon site and someone cut and pasted it either here or on SAZ mod page, don't remember which one, or maybe both.
Thanks now understand/ Its gonna be some event with pregnancy only in next update)

Reactions: timtam26

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
here are the reward images for the last 3 weeks.
EDIT: Something went wrong with the links, but they are working correct now.

;)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Slightly confused when he said new events and possibilities, surely not enough to wrap the game up in 2 updates then? 0.9 and 1.0.
I prefer this game to finally end. Last year it became clear that this project is too ambitious for Saddog's capabilities. For those who follow this thread, the decline in interest in this game should be obvious. At the beginning of 2018, each new version provoked a discussion of new events in this forum. Now the game has become just one of many good games.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I prefer this game to finally end. Last year it became clear that this project is too ambitious for Saddog's capabilities. For those who follow this thread, the decline in interest in this game should be obvious. At the beginning of 2018, each new version provoked a discussion of new events in this forum. Now the game has become just one of many good games.
I hope someone take its over maybe saz and continues it

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Saddog has clearly become bored with this project and he has lost all motivation, especially since he seems to have other things going on keeping him busy. At least he has the decency to try and finish the game rather than abandoning it. Better for him to wrap it up as fast as he can and hopefully SAZ can come in and flesh it out a bit more.

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes