VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
GUYS. i saw on the contact that there is a NTR. Ivy and Dani is undecided. how to make it decided? anyway. i am already at the part where the husband trying to commit suicide, and a few more events other than that i am stuck. im trying to finish it 1st at ntr route and the non-ntr. but it seems it would take a long time, mind giving me a save file from NTR part?
any way. the ntr in this game, are you the one being ntr'd or you are the one whose doing it?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
is this game flawed-yes-do i still like it-hell yes.saddog maybe pushing himself too far with this as it has become a mammoth task to complete all the routes in the next two updates or more before he get to 1.0,but bear this in mind my fellow members who berate his efforts here and in your reviews-this is not his job,he has one- this is something he likes doing and we get another game.SO BE CAUTIOUS WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY -TOO MANY DEVS ABANDON GAMES.lets be constructive with our comments not just negative and enjoy what saddog is giving us

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
is this game flawed-yes-do i still like it-hell yes.saddog maybe pushing himself too far with this as it has become a mammoth task to complete all the routes in the next two updates or more before he get to 1.0,but bear this in mind my fellow members who berate his efforts here and in your reviews-this is not his job,he has one- this is something he likes doing and we get another game.SO BE CAUTIOUS WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY -TOO MANY DEVS ABANDON GAMES.lets be constructive with our comments not just negative and enjoy what saddog is giving us
I want the game to continue. I was just disappointed it was coming to an end lol

Reactions: Ginji

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Can anyone suggest any other ntr games like this will be better if it contain some incest content to
games other than AWAM or Jessica 0 neils

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I haven't played since 0.75. Should I wait for the .9 if it releases soon, don't know when it will, or download as is and play now? I can see lots of new things just not sure how much of gameplay (non NTR) there is.

dudeguybro

Jan 25, 2019
I haven't played since 0.75. Should I wait for the .9 if it releases soon, don't know when it will, or download as is and play now? I can see lots of new things just not sure how much of gameplay (non NTR) there is.
it wont be that long for the next one why not wait its hopefully just a few days left

Reactions: Gagi114

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I hope version 1.0 is not like Season 8 of Game of Thrones, in a hurry and meaningless
You should hope for realistic things. Why hope for situations that are unrealistic, it's gonna break your heart when it doesn't go your desired way.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, I guess that depends on how big the updates will be they could end up being the biggest yet just to try and finish everything off.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes