Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017

Hello everyone,
unfortunately I ran into a bunch of game-breaking bugs while testing, I tried everything to get it done this month, but there‘s no use, I won‘t get it done today.
So I‘ll suspend the pledges for November, because it was planned as a two month update. If you have already canceled your pledge you‘ll get the links as a pm on patreon.
It‘ll need some time to change a event and some things for the killing options, but I‘ll try to release the update as soon as possible.
Sorry for that damn delay again.

Mar 5, 2018

Hello everyone,
unfortunately I ran into a bunch of game-breaking bugs while testing, I tried everything to get it done this month, but there‘s no use, I won‘t get it done today.
So I‘ll suspend the pledges for November, because it was planned as a two month update. If you have already canceled your pledge you‘ll get the links as a pm on patreon.
It‘ll need some time to change a event and some things for the killing options, but I‘ll try to release the update as soon as possible.
Wait... this mean what i think? This update gonna be big and with FINALLY the option to end the ntr dangerous fellows out of the way?

I mean... i play the ntr path and corruption path is way better and with the picture i watch... ntr path turn even darker and corruption too, but it became a harem.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
And I really hoped he would release the update before No Nut November... Guess I'll have to wait now and if there isn't update for The Tyrant, Bad Bobby Saga and The Gift Reloaded in December, I'll be very angry. They have a whole month now.

Reactions: Soccergod2666

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017

Hello everyone,
Fair fucks to him for suspending the pledges over this, if only other creators had his sense of ethics patreon would be a much more reliable place for content.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Either stuck on a seriously impossible condition, or have hit a bug? Can't advance the corruption/NTR path with Nicole and can't do the second weekend event.

Have done:

- First Nicole date both options (MC fucks her, other dude fucks her in bathroom)
- Second "date" on the subway where Nicole gets raped by several people, with and without MC participating.
- Basement event where she gets drugged and MC fucks her from behind in the toilet. I can't trigger this anymore.
- Basement event where she gets fucked by the black guy.
- Basement event where Cassandra is brought in as MC's bitch which makes Nicole angry.

Can anyone see what I must be missing to not be able to select the 2nd corruption date? I also cant buy outfits. Have all the outfits for the other characters.

Played with hard mode on from the start, to not miss out on any scenes.

The only thing on the in game hint I cant see that I have done is sell drugs with her from basement at 4pm but when I go there at 4pm I only get some "gray face" NPC customer there, no Nicole. And at 5pm there's always a Frank and Cassandra scene.

Edit: Solution found. I had forgotten all about the relationship stat basically, and it was 0 on all chars preventing further progress for corruption related event triggers.. Though it's really hard to guess what you have and haven't done in a game as inconsistent with order of events, repetition and so on as this.

Last edited:

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
are these what you mean
Many images from July
Hello everyone,
here are some more new images for July. Some are hints for future updates.

Any chance to get a link for the NTR-Gallery please, some links are broken. Thanks

Reactions: stal1234

jawad

Dec 26, 2017
Hello everyone,
here are the reward images for the last 3 weeks.
EDIT: Something went wrong with the links, but they are working correct now.

;)
how can i get this scenes? are these from upcoming update?

Reactions: faibolx
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes