• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I hope version 1.0 is not like Season 8 of Game of Thrones, in a hurry and meaningless
The books were always better in my view and now US TV has probably effed up the book sales. US TV will always destroy something in the end with rushed crap. It wont be the last series to suffer that fate. I hope the books will have a more meaningful ending but i am not holding out any hope.

Reactions: james steele
Apr 5, 2018
This wait is killing me

I just wanna kill everybody in the gang :sneaky:
Why? It hasnt even been built up properly. The entire plotline about the dad being an undercover cop has been semingly abandoned, there hasnt been any real showcase of gangmembers outside of Davide, the tanning salon guy is involved but we dont even know what the gang is called or how it operates.

Asking for an ending now is just rushing the plot along for no real reason. The DEV himself said he wansto wrap the game up so its probably going to be a rushed messed. Heres to hoping SAZ can salvage the inevitable trainwreck 9.5 and 1.0 will be.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you think there be a bad/lose ending where the MC loses the women to the gang and the stepdad gets killed or something like that.
Yeah, of course, it's probably another likely outcome thing is there will be so many outcomes for endings I think the dev will have his hands tied for that.

Mar 5, 2018
Today, i just put a feminist to play this game, hahaha, damn... she make me feel bad.

Different way of view in how fiction is just that fiction and explain me how 'fiction' do matter and how some rules in this site reflect that, like the one about underage (forget number rule). There is a point when things are just too much. I show the game because we were discussing about 'boundaries' and this game come in mind as a 'guilty fap'.

Still... gonna fap to this AND at the end we end up having sex.

But a little sad anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: ZSK16B

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Today, i just put a feminist to play this game, hahaha, damn... she make me feel bad.

Different way of view in how fiction is just that fiction and explain me how 'fiction' do matter and how some rules in this site reflect that, like the one about underage (forget number rule). There is a point when things are just too much. I show the game because we were discussing about 'boundaries' and this game come in mind as a 'guilty fap'.

Still... gonna fap to this AND at the end we end up having sex.

But a little sad anyway.
Monsieur, you do know your way around perversion.

Reactions: jonatansavinon
3.50 star(s) 119 Votes