Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I prefer this game to finally end. Last year it became clear that this project is too ambitious for Saddog's capabilities. For those who follow this thread, the decline in interest in this game should be obvious. At the beginning of 2018, each new version provoked a discussion of new events in this forum. Now the game has become just one of many good games.
For all his faults, Saddog is a bit of a pioneer when it comes to story telling.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
I hope this game has more than one ending, like saddog previous game, and I hope it continues to follow saddog's original idea instead to be an ending just to finish the game earlier.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
This game is still a mess of bugs and grinding. That's a pity because it could be a great game with the same characters and those various paths. I think it's difficult now for the developer to fix and end it without spending many work hours.

Reactions: Core13

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
I hope this game has more than one ending, like saddog previous game, and I hope it continues to follow saddog's original idea instead to be an ending just to finish the game earlier.
And if it's the second thing I hope someone else might continue the game.

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
This game has alot of potential and I hope it doesn't end soon. If I'm not mistaken from the subway scene there should be a rival gang and the game could introduce new characters and allow the mc to take over rival gangs. Of course while maintaining current characters.

This would require alot of time and effort put in by the creators.

Don't get me wrong I'm not badmouthing.
I understand that alot of effort was put here it's just hard to see such a beautiful game end when there's so much more that can be utilised.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This game is still a mess of bugs and grinding. That's a pity because it could be a great game with the same characters and those various paths. I think it's difficult now for the developer to fix and end it without spending many work hours.
If you are trying to play it without the SAZ mod, you are playing it wrong.

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
If you are trying to play it without the SAZ mod, you are playing it wrong.
I'm playing this game on android thus not using the SAZ mod but in the future I do plan on it.

I appreciate the advise and look forward to the SAZ mod.

Last edited:

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
Does the landlady only have three date events? or am i missing something ?
If landlady you mean mother's best friend then no there are 4 scenes. 1st one takes place at a restaurant and the other 2nd and 3rd are at the house, the 4th one is at the subway.
Older sibling has 2 events the threesome and the photoshoot at the mall.
Youngest sibling has 3 events 2 at the barn. I can't recall the 3rd one at this moment.

Some scenes change depending if NTR is on. FYI these are all weekend activities.

Last edited:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
If landlady you mean mother's best friend then no there are 4 scenes. 1st one takes place at a restaurant and the other 2nd and 3rd are at the house, the 4th one is at the subway.
Older sibling has 2 events the threesome and the photoshoot at the mall.
Youngest sibling has 3 events 2 at the barn. I can't recall the 3rd one at this moment.

Some scenes change depending if NTR is on. FYI these are all weekend activities.
how do i get the subway scene if you dont mind me asking?

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
How can you change girl clothing? I am in MC room, I can see a button to do that on the right (one button for each girl), but it does nothing.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
How can you change girl clothing? I am in MC room, I can see a button to do that on the right (one button for each girl), but it does nothing.
You have to buy the wanted outfit/s in the shop on MC's phone and then gift it/them to the according girl/s at lunch, but I suggest only doing that with one outfit per day, since you'll get a scene after that and it only triggers the scene for the first gift and bugs out for the rest. After that scene you can activate that outfit in MC's room.

Reactions: zitadoxoto

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
You have to buy the wanted outfit/s in the shop on MC's phone and then gift it/them to the according girl/s at lunch, but I suggest only doing that with one outfit per day, since you'll get a scene after that and it only triggers the scene for the first gift and bugs out for the rest. After that scene you can activate that outfit in MC's room.
Oh nice! Thanks! :)

Reactions: icesun
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes