Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Surprised he doesn't have a Twitter page to post mini updates at the very least about his progress or something, it's been nearly 2 weeks now already without any sign of anything
and he's always active on this website lol

cri

Oct 23, 2017
And its already 12 November and still no update and not even some news about game progress( Its sad(
For sure he goes on a world tour out of whores with ICSTOR, and they will finish their work when they arrive on their trip, and they will both release the update the same day

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
This game has been kind of a mess for so long that it kind of feels like it's collapsed under its own weight and whatever Saddog's ambitions were lead to him biting off more than he could chew.
You know what I WILL give Saddog is that unlike some people who will remain completely nameless on the real fuck you 3diddly I swear to god if you ever start a new project I will follow it slavishly like I do every time because I never learn he just keeps going, YES it's a huge mess of ambition with stray wires sticking out and wheels falling off but that crazy bastard just keeps going. Does he constantly miss his deadlines? Absolutely. Does he keep "getting sick"? You bet! But I'll be god damned if I don't come back in five years and this devoted son of a bitch has The Tyrant v2-15-95b out and ready for me to go nuts on with my 400 page instruction manual.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
You know what I WILL give Saddog is that unlike some people who will remain completely nameless on the real fuck you 3diddly I swear to god if you ever start a new project I will follow it slavishly like I do every time because I never learn he just keeps going, YES it's a huge mess of ambition with stray wires sticking out and wheels falling off but that crazy bastard just keeps going. Does he constantly miss his deadlines? Absolutely. Does he keep "getting sick"? You bet! But I'll be god damned if I don't come back in five years and this devoted son of a bitch has The Tyrant v2-15-95b out and ready for me to go nuts on with my 400 page instruction manual.

Edit:
salute.gif

Reactions: Avi142 and flxgrm

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018

Edit:
You should be a motivational speaker. :)

Reactions: Avi142

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

Edit:
I would I could both like and react to this post. :LOL: I agree at least he's dedicated.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
another 1 star review-cant wait for their game to come out,is this game flawed-yes- is it finished-no,as for storyline-bb was far worse but each to their own
Addendum
i love it-6 stars;)(y)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I saw some pictures in the gallery of the blonde sister and the older sister's best friend participating in basement orgies. Is that in the game and if so how do I trigger it? Or was it just fan art?

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes