Apr 5, 2018
another 1 star review-cant wait for their game to come out,is this game flawed-yes- is it finished-no,as for storyline-bb was far worse but each to their own
Addendum
i love it-6 stars;)(y)
This game isnt exactly great when you thoroughly examine it. The models and renders are good, the story telling and pacing on the other hand is very lacking. When you come home the first thing your character does is eye fuck his mom and sister,, theres 0 build up to the incest. The NTR is NTR so no complaints there. The locations are all lacking with things to do from the tanning salon (missing images still) to the nightclub and subway, also a bit more locales would have been nice. A beach, movie theatre, park, local store and maybe a restaurant that you could go to without having to queue a weekend event.

TLDR: NTR and Incest are popular and saddog is smart for going with the mom/sister/older sister models that he used.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I hope there's an ending for the NTR fans because Nicole actually likes getting stuffed by Davide like in the kitchen scene, deepthroat scene and a few others I'm missing where she secretly loves it and the MC has attested to this, it's a shame we won't get to see Nicole's corruption fleshed out. In a route like that I'd love to see Nicole humiliating Bruce while she's getting stuffed by Davide, would've been good character development for a route like that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the story telling and pacing on the other hand is very lacking.
There hasn't really been much of a story it's pretty much just been focused on our relationship with the girls and becoming a gang member I think in the last update with Bruce that was the biggest part of the story we have had in a while.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

androide

May 3, 2018
I hope Alexis corruption route (no NTR) is fleshed out, thought seeing how the author is planning to end everything in 2 updates I doubt it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Must have been one serious game-breaking bug for such a delay on the bright side at least it was caught early and not after release.

Reactions: Soccergod2666
3.50 star(s) 118 Votes