Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
seems you get locked out of a decent amount of content if you don't become a gang member. Does the dev intend to give alternatives for non gang players?

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
seems you get locked out of a decent amount of content if you don't become a gang member. Does the dev intend to give alternatives for non gang players?
I doubt it, this game is winding up and due to be completed in the very near future.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There has been no word about the current bug issue being fixed yet it must be taking longer than expected.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I think someone is delaying the launch of his game to release it a few days before Christmas and then say "I need a few months of spiritual rest, I return with the final release when I am 100% psychologically"

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
There has been no word about the current bug issue being fixed yet it must be taking longer than expected.
It is always possible that he already fixed it and just said "Fuc* it, now I just cramp more content in and release it end of November" (Obviously I am a die hard optimist ^_^)

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
I think someone is delaying the launch of his game to release it a few days before Christmas and then say "I need a few months of spiritual rest, I return with the final release when I am 100% psychologically"
Do we have to wait that long in order to impregnate Cassandra and Nicole? :( How are we supposed to control our urges then?

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
Play Depraved Awakening, that game is completed
I've played it in the past until the point where you sneak inside a private club, but i've stopped playing it cause there is no pregnancy. Since it's completed i will play it again to finish it.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
What happen ??
Why not update ??
There may be many things, the Lord makes himself wait, but I still think he has never been absent for more than four months. He has his job apart from what he earns with Patreon, he is a medium-sized developer. The good thing is that it never generates the feeling that it is milking his patreons, like others that scratch with four hands and do not release the pack of animations and update once a year

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes