D

Deleted member 802253

come on Saddoggames....give us those 4 new pictures already....mah dick is ready;)

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
Is it possible to play corruption and love route in one play through? As there are repeated events daily is it possible if I cheat and get enough corruption points today and then next day getting love points and playing same event again?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
At what hour and day do i need to deliver the package? if i remeber correctly it wast Tuesday at 7 or 8 pm i go there and nothing happens....

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
so i managed to deliver the first package but im a little confused on what to do next how do i advance the story....

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
so i managed to deliver the first package but im a little confused on what to do next how do i advance the story....
You go back to Davide at 9 PM at the house and get a second package, or open the console and type jobdone = 2, and then go to Davide at 9 PM. If yu do the console way, make sure package = 0.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I Really wish 0.9 was out and released already; or at least get the mod up to 0.8.5, but beggars can't be choosers and we're all equally in the dark here.

That said one question I have is if there is a discord for this game or not. Does Sado have an official discord for his patreon supporters cuz in that case I might even pay just to stay a bit more updated about the releases.
There is a discord alright. But nobody is active there, truth be told I have not seen saddog active there once in the last couple of months.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Seems to be quite the trend with a lot of games right now hoping next month will deliver on updates this being one I'm looking forward to the most.
Seems like many game creators nowadays bite off more than they can chew. The projects got a lot more ambitious (having animations, higher quality images, etc) Most creators struggle with the increased workload.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Seems like many game creators nowadays bite off more than they can chew. The projects got a lot more ambitious (having animations, higher quality images, etc) Most creators struggle with the increased workload.
What animation? I thought only SAZ mod added animations!!!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Its understandble but problem is over a month we have no news from him. And he not give any signs of life

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes