iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Moan, whinge, bitch, moan, whine, bitch. Honestly it is all I hear from a lot of folk on this forum. Give it a fuckin rest. Go out and have a fuckin beer FFS.

Reactions: DJsona

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Really? So why dont he say something to us? So at least we know that he still alive because on his patreon page last post ws 1 month ago.
I don't know but it could be because this is a thread dedicated to pirating his game. Another possibility is that he simply has nothing to say at the moment.

Reactions: Bob123

Beastnation

Sep 2, 2019
Well, you either let him die or tell him to leave and that's as far as the content with Bruce has gone next update he won't be around anymore.
Yes but after that how should I progress story further. I am interacting wuth everyone but its same repeated scenes nothing new.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes but after that how should I progress story further. I am interacting wuth everyone but its same repeated scenes nothing new.
I think that was it for now with regards to the story like I said you'll have to wait for the next update for the continuation.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, it would be good news if we were to get the update soon, I'm also thinking that with it being the 1st of the month that could be another reason for payments?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes