-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
He actually wanted to be done in Summer, this year.

Let's be real, he overestimated his abilities when he started out with this project. The trouble lies not in rendering or coming up with events, it's the coding. And it's clear that saddog has reached his limit already several updates ago. Now he just wants to finish up fast and move on. It's a shame tbh, as the setup promised much more. Many things will be cut and never be developed.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Developer want milk money i guess. Maybe there many who dont mind paying for something they wont get so ...
Since many here are pirates...our feedback and comments wont matter
Didn't he stop payments for last month though? I'm pretty sure he did so I don't see how that would be milking.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Didn't he say in his last post that the update was ready but he encountered a gamebreaking bug? If so, that must be one hell of a bug for it to take a month to fix :cautious::poop:
a bunch of gamebreaking bugs is how he put it
probably rebuilding a lot of the code to prevent the bugs from affecting him again in future updates

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Q: From the start of the game, to get the most scenes (except NTR, despite that it is on), should I go full corrupt then full love or full love then full corrupt?

Advise please.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Q: From the start of the game, to get the most scenes (except NTR, despite that it is on), should I go full corrupt then full love or full love then full corrupt?

Advise please.
I do two play throughs Love first, and then one save just corrupt.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I dont get it , he makes like 2k from patreons last time i saw his page, why would he want to finish this game so fast, there is so much potential for a story here, he can make like bazilions updates on this game and get loads of cash doing it....

Such potential wasted meh....

cgj55311

Jul 12, 2018
I dont get it , he makes like 2k from patreons last time i saw his page, why would he want to finish this game so fast, there is so much potential for a story here, he can make like bazilions updates on this game and get loads of cash doing it....

Such potential wasted meh....
I hope he can finish as soon as possible so that I won't have to pay attention to his game in the future

Reactions: DrGonzo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's okay if saddog is late on the schedule, but it could at least communicate and just tell us what's going on (it takes 5 minutes to do that). Communication is important these days.
Was a bit like the game called the gift that hit a delay and there was pretty much silence for a month but we finally got word. I'd just assumed that it's just the devs are way to busy with the update or maybe just don't have an estimate for a release.

androide

May 3, 2018
In my case, the problem is that he said that he already has the update, but that he found a game-breaking bug and was going to solve it before updating, that was 1 month ago, and there has been absolutely 0 communication since then.

So I've to believe that he needs more than 1 month to solve 1 bug and that he has been unable to say anything since then (or doesn't want for some obscure reason), which I just can't.

I don't mind if saddog needs more time, the same way, what I mind is he lying.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well who knows maybe he has decided to add extra content or something to what he already had or some giant bumper edition of the game to complete it :p

Apr 5, 2018
I think the real issue here and with alot of games by developers is the lack of communication, in todays words there twitter/instagram/patreon/facebook/blogs and more. With all these avenues of interaction its really astounding how these developers just seem to fall off the earth for extended amounts of time.

It takes 1 second to type "hey guys". Not every update needs to be about game content just knowing that the dev is still there would be fine, but for some reason developers have this mentality where they think they only can say something if its about the game......just let us know your still alive lol so we arent sitting in the dark for extended periods of time.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes