grago

Aug 1, 2017
I've followed this game for quite some time and I must say that it have so much potential. I'm not sure what the plan for this game is and don't want to sound like an ass but at the moment it feels like there is so many different stories to dive in to and expand on. Really hope the developer have some deeper plans for this and keep on going. Wish you all the best and keep up the good work man, really enjoy what you have put out so far.

Reactions: Mormont

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
I think the real issue here and with alot of games by developers is the lack of communication, in todays words there twitter/instagram/patreon/facebook/blogs and more. With all these avenues of interaction its really astounding how these developers just seem to fall off the earth for extended amounts of time.

It takes 1 second to type "hey guys". Not every update needs to be about game content just knowing that the dev is still there would be fine, but for some reason developers have this mentality where they think they only can say something if its about the game......just let us know your still alive lol so we arent sitting in the dark for extended periods of time.
This. Developers are brain dead with it comes to communication then they wonder why their games are pirated, constant delays and lack of communication that's what.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not sure what the plan for this game is
I think whenever this latest update releases there will be one more update after that like someone mentioned in a previous post the game was looking to be completed in the summer but it's overrun a little bit.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
In my case, the problem is that he said that he already has the update, but that he found a game-breaking bug and was going to solve it before updating, that was 1 month ago, and there has been absolutely 0 communication since then.

So I've to believe that he needs more than 1 month to solve 1 bug and that he has been unable to say anything since then (or doesn't want for some obscure reason), which I just can't.

I don't mind if saddog needs more time, the same way, what I mind is he lying.
a bunch of game breaking bugs, is what he said

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm gonna be an optimist and say dev is either still fixing some bugs or adding more content (holiday themed or not) before year ends.
If not that then maybe he ate too much at thanksgiving & is still recovering.
Well whatever the case may be, his 1st game was completed so i we have no reason to assume this will get abandoned.
It is Holiday season so family, friends, job etc can occupy one's time.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This. Developers are brain dead with it comes to communication then they wonder why their games are pirated, constant delays and lack of communication that's what.
Spoiler: The games will always be pirated no matter how much a dev communicates or not because there will always be someone who shares their games and there will always be people who will download the shared versions.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
I just feel bad for all the people supporting on Patreon, I mean it would also affect people's confidence in supporting future projects. As the "paying" customer they are the real ones getting screwed here.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
I just feel bad for all the people supporting on Patreon, I mean it would also affect people's confidence in supporting future projects. As the "paying" customer they are the real ones getting screwed here.
You do know that saddog paused payment right?

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
You do know that saddog paused payment right?
It was unpaused for December.

It is not like most people here are helping making the game in any way.
There is nothing worse than a entitled pirate, so learn to be patient. :WeSmart:
Not everyone here is a pirate, many people use these threads for mods, updates, and demos before paying for a Patreon, and even at that if the pirate has a valid point it suddenly doesn't become invalid because they didn't pay for the game.

People aren't impatient for wanting to know why a game that used to get updated monthly hasn't been updated in almost 3 months. They're not asking for the game to be released just an update as to where saddog was with his bug fix. That's not exactly asking a lot?

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I feel bad for everyone who feels that he/she gets screwed just because a game doesn't get an update when they want it. The funny thing is that patrons are most of the time way more patient than the pirates here and understand, often, that they support an artist and not pay for updates...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was unpaused for December.

Not everyone here is a pirate, many people use these threads for mods, updates, and demos before paying for a Patreon, and even at that if the pirate has a valid point it suddenly doesn't become invalid because they didn't pay for the game.

People aren't impatient for wanting to know why a game that used to get updated monthly hasn't been updated in almost 3 months. They're not asking for the game to be released just an update as to where saddog was with his bug fix. That's not exactly asking a lot?
If you are a patron then you already know the right place to voice worries to the developer by asking him directly.
But being here, on a pirate site, complaining that the dev is slow, late or worse (like some were doing a few pages back) only make said people seem like a pirate who believes they are entitled to that game.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Just to be clear, because i'm a dummy, with ntr turned off I'm as the MC are the only one getting laid right? no matter how much i fucked up everything that the girls will be only mine, right? And sorry im using google translate.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Just to be clear, because i'm a dummy, with ntr turned off I'm as the MC are the only one getting laid right? no matter how much i fucked up everything that the girls will be only mine, right? And sorry im using google translate.
With NTR off, only you have sex with girls, but always keep the relations high

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes