Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So not an update? 0.8.5 was released at the start of September mate that's essentially 3 months at this point
Even if it was just a bugfix it shows that he is still working on it and 3 months are nothing. Look at several other games that had timespans like 6 months or more before they got a new update and they still didn't get abandoned.

Its simply a fact that the game is not abandoned like the other person was assuming.

Reactions: Kuracnabicikli
D

Deleted member 802253

saddog will give us 10 new pictures(actually 7, 10 is kind of unrealistic) and maybe just maybe one short animation....lets goo

Reactions: Wonka_Willy

Wonka_Willy

Formerly 'Kaneki12'
Nov 5, 2018
I think he may be sick and hospitalized
yes of course, it's incredible the number of Devs who have health problems or family problems during the development of the game (besides the more money they have on the Patreon the more problems they have in their lives, but it's just a coincidence :))

I don't think so, saddog is (almost) every day logged in on this site.
I think saddog is preparing a huge Christmas present.
haha really funny xD, seriously it's Saddog not Santa Claus.... just look at the latest updates to see that he puts less content he doesn't care about the game now AND every updates come late he doesn't care about respecting those who support him

cri

Oct 23, 2017
yes of course, it's incredible the number of Devs who have health problems or family problems during the development of the game (besides the more money they have on the Patreon the more problems they have in their lives, but it's just a coincidence :))

haha really funny xD, seriously it's Saddog not Santa Claus.... just look at the latest updates to see that he puts less content he doesn't care about the game now AND every updates come late he doesn't care about respecting those who support him
Let him believe in Santa, man...

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
There used to be a Non-NTR shower sex scene with the mother. I've finished her route but I still can't enter it for some reason. The shower is closed when she's using it. Was it removed?

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Didn't he say in his last post that the update was ready but he encountered a gamebreaking bug? If so, that must be one hell of a bug for it to take a month to fix :cautious::poop:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nsnsnsjs62

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Game breaking so I'd say it's pretty extreme and who knows maybe has encountered other issues whilst that got fixed.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes