Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
So i can play a rude route and a nice route right?
Yes

One question what is the meaning with good/bad with Dad,Davide and Steve?
Increases "good" when you agree with them, increases "bad" when you disagree. Currently it has no effect in the game. Most of the time though you'll have to agree with them to move the story forward.

Having bad relations with Martin though will have impact on making Cassandra closer to you. To make it simple, always be rude to Martin.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Yes

Increases "good" when you agree with them, increases "bad" when you disagree. Currently it has no effect in the game. Most of the time though you'll have to agree with them to move the story forward.

Having bad relations with Martin though will have impact on making Cassandra closer to you. To make it simple, always be rude to Martin.
OK thanks you

Jun 24, 2019
I'm playing this on android. When MC bought the red robe & gives it to Nicole, from then, I am getting an error! IDK, maybe the version is corrupted?
IMG_20191210_133649.jpg
One more thing, I am noob at this. How do I keep my android saves? I mean reinstalling the new version will keep my saves, right?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm playing this on android. When MC bought the red robe & gives it to Nicole, from then, I am getting an error! IDK, maybe the version is corrupted?
View attachment 483055
One more thing, I am noob at this. How do I keep my android saves? I mean reinstalling the new version will keep my saves, right?
Yeah, the missing clothes has been an ongoing issue I'm sure it will be fixed eventually. and as for the saves question, I'm assuming the saves have a backup somewhere?

androide

May 3, 2018
View attachment 483055
Go to Android/data and there search for the folder of the Tyrant (I don't know the name of the folder as I don't play this game on Android so I'm going to call it). Once there you should easily see your saves and you can just copy them outside of the Android folder, uninstall your version, install the new version and copy your saves to where they were before.

Important: Copy too the persistent file that should be with your saves.

Jun 24, 2019
Thank you both for your answers! The point is when I uninstall a game from android, the saves are automatically deleted. So, when I reinstall the game, I have to play again from the beginning. Such a headache! I didn't realize, that I need to make a backup.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn't realize, that I need to make a backup.
It's not so much a problem on platforms such as windows it always stays in the app data folder, but yeah as it's been said just copy your save folder and make a copy of it somewhere it saves you from starting again.

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
for anyone who hasn't seen this and wondering about the next build
View attachment 484691
We have seen this and thanks for sharing once more but the question is why no communication? He can take as long as he wants for an update but hanging us fans without at least saying "Sorry but No updates till now guys" looks bad PR. I'm not saying that he has abandoned us. But he sure keeps quiet when so many fans are fighting to defend him against ppl who are saying bad things about him.

He is an amazing Creator and sometimes people have writer's block. What's the big deal? He'll comeback with a super update for us no doubt.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We have seen this and thanks for sharing once more but the question is why no communication? He can take as long as he wants for an update but hanging us fans without at least saying "Sorry but No updates till now guys" looks bad PR. I'm not saying that he has abandoned us. But he sure keeps quiet when so many fans are fighting to defend him against ppl who are saying bad things about him.

He is an amazing Creator and sometimes people have writer's block. What's the big deal? He'll comeback with a super update for us no doubt.
i agree i read back afew posts he is doing a 3 month update i won't ruin it it was mean't to be out on the 1st like what the post says game breaking bugs and has to redo a scene

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes