Jicomir

May 14, 2018
It's getting a bit worrying now would be nice to get a bit of word with what's going on with the latest update.
Only the author knows what happens and what will happen. The question is when will it release the new version. There has been no such pause so far, and I think we are a little angry. We were billed as sponsors this month, but so far no information is available.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm confident that he's working on the game, I hope he can figure out the coding issue and we can continue to admire the stunning milf. Watching his process for a long time, he may not be very good at communicating but I believe he has good and honest intentions about his work as far as I can see (check his support for modding). Also he completed an interesting game before this one unlike many other so called devs, so at least give this dev some credit, try to be patient and wish for the best guys/gals.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I recently started playing the game and after some time I got the objective of meeting Nicole at 10 pm in the living room but when I actually reach there,nothing happens.Instead the game gives me the choice to earn love or corruption points from the repeat scene,Am I supposed to do something else?Please help.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I recently started playing the game and after some time I got the objective of meeting Nicole at 10 pm in the living room but when I actually reach there,nothing happens.Instead the game gives me the choice to earn love or corruption points from the repeat scene,Am I supposed to do something else?Please help.
I don't know if you already know the help function in the phone, it's pretty handy to get ahead in the game.
The cheat function in the room of the main character is just as helpful if you don't want to grind.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
i havnt played tyrant in a while so im not sure if im right but u need to go to basement at 10 pm to trigger dat event. As i said i havnt played it in a while so i might b wrong...

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
I don't know if you already know the help function in the phone, it's pretty handy to get ahead in the game.
The cheat function in the room of the main character is just as helpful if you don't want to grind.
I tried the help function in the phone.It just tells the series of tasks that I am supposed to do for Nicole but it does not tell me if there are any specific parameters that I have to get in order to trigger that task or event.I went to living room at 10 pm like three times but nothing different happened yet.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes