skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
i dont know why u give this game much hope acting like u interesting about it , dude this game has end from v0.5 all the update that's come is like he running & back in same update by add 2 - 6 pic end up by 1 event (n):cautious: I don't give much for this game anyway a lot delay & not respawn to people so I guess time to say R.I.P Tyrant :confused: ok what next we need other better game.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
i dont know why u give this game much hope acting like u interesting about it , dude this game has end from v0.5 all the update that's come is like he running & back in same update by add 2 - 6 pic end up by 1 event (n):cautious: I don't give much for this game anyway a lot delay & not respawn to people so I guess time to say R.I.P Tyrant :confused: ok what next we need other better game.
So make one yourself instead of bitching about it.

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
when u grow up more come back & talk to me :BootyTime:
Gal, from Russia with love. Grow up, or get yer arse fucked. It's an opportunity for ye to get laid. Well, if you're a feminist, that's your problem.
BTW, here in Russia we've got feminists. It's halve past five, IMO.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any news or a release date can't come quick enough at this rate judging by the last few posts :LOL::p

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Any news or a release date can't come quick enough at this rate judging by the last few posts :LOL::p
It seems the natives are getting restless.

I'm starting to worry Saddog is going to get the shits with it and just rush this update, say the games done and walk away from it.

Reactions: Mormont
Jul 11, 2018
It seems the natives are getting restless.

I'm starting to worry Saddog is going to get the shits with it and just rush this update, say the games done and walk away from it.
It's his own fault for declaring this ambitious deadline. He should just call off the deadline, release whatever he has that is playable by Christmas, and milk this game until his patrons think the game is finished.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
I think the lack of communication is what's driving everyone crazy. The last update was 3 months ago, the last post was at the end of October. I figure we'll get a status update mid-January and an actual update sometime in February that will barely work and be bug riddled with like 3-5 new scenes, and then a similar update in June, and then nothing, and by September the game will be marked abandoned, and by this time next year he'll announce that he is remaking the game and that will go nowhere.

But, let's hope it doesn't come to that and he'll get back on track with regular updates. (fingers crossed)

Reactions: KingC93 and Mormont

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
I think the lack of communication is what's driving everyone crazy. The last update was 3 months ago, the last post was at the end of October. I figure we'll get a status update mid-January and an actual update sometime in February that will barely work and be bug riddled with like 3-5 new scenes, and then a similar update in June, and then nothing, and by September the game will be marked abandoned, and by this time next year he'll announce that he is remaking the game and that will go nowhere.

But, let's hope it doesn't come to that and he'll get back on track with regular updates. (fingers crossed)

That's what's drove me to stop funding him anyway, but F95 can be weird sometimes and expects blind loyalty to all devs for some reason. Thankfully other patreons are starting to speak with their wallets.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
does all the images from page 1 they are in the game ?
Slide 2 - Pretty sure there is no shower scene with Irina.
Slide 6 - No shower sex scene with Cassandra, just voyeur. If it exists someone tell me how to trigger it.
Slide 8 - Mother sex scene with Davide may be there (I never play NTR so don't know) but I don't think it is.
Slide 9 - I don't even know who that guy on the right is, definitely not in the game. - edit- Just loaded the game apparently his name is Steve in the phone contacts.

All of the other slides are in the game.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes