Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Not gonna lie - the names (Maya and Quinn) and the episodes didn't throw me off at first... but then I stared a minute into the void, trying to comprehend how a 'The Tyrant'-Steam version c/would possibly work. The game would essentially consist of selling drugs, cleaning the solarium, tickling the blonde little non-sister and then Bruce hanging himself for no fucking reason.
It would be hilariously confusing.

Reactions: desrius5

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Does someone know why Davide is fucking the MC mother on the love route with ntr off? It's a big turned down getting that with the ntr off.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Also I have this two green squares that I cant use one is the shower with the mother inside and the other one is the one that takes you to the city. If someone knows what is happening please tell me.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Nevermind the mother relationship was the biggest 0 ever so that's what happened, but something that I dont get is why the mother is the only one doing that thing when do relationships is at 0 and the ntr off, I tried with both sisters and nothing with davide. But with all that solved I still get that green square on the one that takes you to the city but there is nothing to do there so maybe that is an actual bug and not like my posts before. And one last thing Cassandra does not stop asking me to join the gang after accepting her request everytime and when you give the mother the robe on the love route when she is in the dining room there is an error that say the image is not found so she stays naked, something thats seems to fit better on the corruption route xD.

Last edited:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Sadog still fixing the bugs? How many bugs can the Tyrant have? Nor that it was a bugiUbisoft game

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone tell me why I can't get Nicole's Second Date (done 1 and 3) on the weekend. NTR, Rel=3, Love=95, Cor= 140. It's also impossible to be alone with her in the Livingroom at 10 pm. Once before when I played the game I got a "Enter" icon on yhe basement door that I could use but not now!?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes